This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Things that make you smile

I filed my taxes today. I got $40 for filing my taxes. I'm going to get a phone call from Liberty Taxes for picking up my tax check. I don't when but maybe a few weeks from today.

Comment

Originally posted by Bartmanhomer View Post
      I filed my taxes today. I got $40 for filing my taxes. I'm going to get a phone call from Liberty Taxes for picking up my tax check. I don't when but maybe a few weeks from today.
      Refunds are awesome!

So I stumbled upon a site that let's you read any comic right then and there!
      This website is for sale! readcomics.tv is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, readcomics.tv has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!
      Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I just got my first outside order!!!! They put my name in the website!!! And its $540!!!!!!!!!!!
        ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
        Seen the desert and the birds
        You cut your hair short
        Like a shush to an insult
        The world had been yelling
        Since the day you were born
        Revolting with anger
        While it smiled like it was cute
        That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

I lost my semifinal chess match but at least I've fun.

Comment

So I went to the Walmart pharmacy to pick up my 7 prescriptions. I was preparing to pay quite allot, even with my insurance. I mean my Clopidigrel heart med is like $18 to 75 for one month's supply!

The lady tells me that will be $28. I was like, is that for one? She's like nope. All of it.

ALL OF IT!

I also got these new dollar tree daily pill boxes. They are individual and I can fill each packet up the week ahead and just pick the day and put it in my purse. It's like meal planning only for pills. I'm determined to take all my meds on time!

Comment

Not sure how you can check ahead of prescription prices(Pharmacy's can differ by almost $100 for the same prescriptions)

From Consumer reports.

Just a FYI

- - - Updated - - -

Here is a bit from the site.

In our national price scan, secret shoppers made more than 300 phone calls in all, to more than 200 pharmacies in six cities and their surrounding areas across the U.S. They requested prices for five common generic drugs: Actos (pioglitazone), for type 2 diabetes; Cymbalta (duloxetine), an antidepressant also used to treat muscle and bone pain; Lipitor (atorvastatin), for high cholesterol; Plavix (clopidogrel), a blood thinner; and Singulair (montelukast), for asthma. What we found was startling. In short, prescription drug prices can vary widely from retailer to retailer, even within the same ZIP code.

Drugs could cost as much as 10 times more at one retailer vs. another. We’re not talking about regional differences; we found big variations at retailers in the same area. For example, where Debbie Diljak lives in Raleigh, N.C., the cost for a month’s worth of the generic Cymbalta she takes ranged from $249 at a Walgreens to $43 at Costco. (At Walgreens, the pharmacist did suggest using the store’s discount program to lower the price to $220, but it comes with a $20 annual fee.) See more examples in the map below.
              MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
              NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
              don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
              http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

My Plavix in cash is between $15 and 75.
                My insurance co pay was $2.75

It is both good and bad news for insurance companies and how they charge and what people are forced to pay for a drug that literally saves their heart.

Comment

Right now, the one thing that makes me smile is that my Mama loves the stuffed raccoon plushie I got her for a belated Valentine's Day gift; originally I was looking for a dog that looks like Max from 'Secret Life of Pets' cos she loves that one, but I couldn't find one, so I grabbed a raccoon which looks like our old buddy Derek who used to hang out with his friends on our deck, and we'd feed them -- she calls him 'Derek Bear', so cute. n_n

Comment

Went to see Lego Batman with Danny.

We had a lot of fun together!
                    [4:82]

Comment

Originally posted by Dumuzi View Post
                      Went to see Lego Batman with Danny.

We had a lot of fun together!
                      Yay

Went camping in our finished wall tent last night! It was great.
                      Attached Files

Mostly art.

Comment

Cracked 5600 in sales this month already. Killing it.
                        ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
                        Seen the desert and the birds
                        You cut your hair short
                        Like a shush to an insult
                        The world had been yelling
                        Since the day you were born
                        Revolting with anger
                        While it smiled like it was cute
                        That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

Since tomorrow I'm taking the bus to work...it's treat yo' self day! Sizzler steak for lunchee!

Comment

Binge-watching Supernatural on Netflix with my twin - good times!

Comment

At my gardening group this morning (well, yesterday I guess... I forgot how confusing time gets when you work nights!), I spotted a fox poop. I spoke to the warden and he confirmed that there is a dog and a vixen (we didn't have any foxes last year). So hopefully we'll get cubs this year!! While not a spirit animal as such, fox is significant to me these days due to my adventures in meditation. They aren't uncommon around here, we have a family living behind my mum's place that returns each year, but I'm really pleased to have them setting up home my favourite park!
                              夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

I got my Diabetes supplies in the mail today. I put together a whole kit. (back story, monitors are cheap, strips are through the roof expensive! Even with prescriptions, they don't allow you to test multiple times a day.) So I purchased the Walmart Reli On. 100 strips are $17.88. That gets me through a month. Anyways I put the surplus supplies that aren't in my travel kit in a cute zebra make up pouch. I feel like a fancy drug lord.

Comment

Working...
                                X