This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Things that make you smile

[quote author=LiadanWillows link=topic=80.msg15187#msg15187 date=1290259702]my coworkers make me smile. nothing cheers me up like a good syringe fight in the hallway... or wheelchair races... good times [/quote]

This post makes me smile.

The confessions post made me sad.

I am so glad to see a happy post from the Sexy Freckled One.
    "Don't ever miss a good opportunity to shut up." - Harvey Davis "Gramps"

Comment

How good this weekend has been makes me grin like the cheshire cat. Then I realise how much it hurts my wisdoms and stop smiling! haha. X
      "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

the fact that i can enter pf with my new phone AND dun have to pay for the internet aslong i has any wifi connecrion ;D
        Please, just call me Ghost

I want to be like the moon. A lonely observator of earth, watching the people live, love and die

Knowledge destroys enemies, too much knowledge makes enemies ~Ghost~

It doesn't matter how you practice your magick. As long as the thought behind it is clear, it will work

Comment

I did well on today's exam.

Thank you Allah!
          [4:82]

Comment

i'm finally done with my french
            Please, just call me Ghost

I want to be like the moon. A lonely observator of earth, watching the people live, love and die

Knowledge destroys enemies, too much knowledge makes enemies ~Ghost~

It doesn't matter how you practice your magick. As long as the thought behind it is clear, it will work

Comment

[quote author=Dumuzi link=topic=80.msg15643#msg15643 date=1290340755]
              I did well on today's exam.

Thank you Allah!
              [/quote]

*and....I realize I work till 11 not midnight.
              Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

^^^ Those pictures made me smile.

But my little girl tackle-hugging me when I came home makes me smile more <3

Comment

[quote author=Medusa link=topic=80.msg15758#msg15758 date=1290377633]

*and....I realize I work till 11 not midnight.

[/quote]

WAHAHAAH!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

I watched the sunset over water (Laguna Madre) last night and the sunrise over water (Gulf of Mexico) this morning.

If you haven't done this, I strongly recommend it.
                    "Don't ever miss a good opportunity to shut up." - Harvey Davis "Gramps"

Comment

Having the patience to use my phone and successfully navigate the entire process of banning some spamtard, and delete all three of their posts, without giving up, throwing the phone, or screaming.

As much as I complain about it, the phone actually *can* do something useful, on PF.

Still have trouble with quotes. Can't copy/paste. Links are a no-go. But I can still ban spammers!

:-)

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

even thought I got awful comments on my journalism portfolio.. my mates still tried to persuade me I got better comments than them on one of the pieces made me feel tons better

Comment

It's too darn cold to wear skirts, unless you happened to have thick woolen socks, pantaloons, and petticoats handy.

...So I wore a nice sweater and slacks to church yesterday.
                          Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

Today is my Monday and my Friday.

Comment

In one week and six days I will be sleeping in my new house!

Comment

What made me smiling? A fact that i was looked by everyone in our major town... Lol, how i wouldn't be, since i was wearing long leather coat, boots, black t- shirt and trousers, Beret with Laibach Volk badge on it and Laibach Armband, tightened around my right arm...

Oh, and i forgot a silly pink umbrella that almost hit me, falling from a skyscraper!!!!!!!!!! :O
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X