X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Things that make you smile

This is such a great topic.
    Right now, I'm in a better mood than i have been in quite a while. I've been quietly watching the sun set every night for the past couple weeks and it just puts me in a great mood. I'm also doing really well in the political science course I'm currently taking which is good because I could SERIOUSLY use an A. I have a lot to do and worry about but those things are at the forefront of my mind at the moment and it feels nice.
    Today has just been very mellow and relaxing.

selume proferre

Comment

Waking up and seeing a palm tree outside my window.

I really needed this vacation.
      sigpic

Comment

FIREWORKS!!!!!
        Since I was stuck home with broken car....we went to the front yard and watched the neighborhood fireworks. And since we are in a hispanic area, it was all pretty much illegal big high in the sky ones! Woo hoo. Then we let off our own. I had a great time!
        Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Libraries.
          Even though the campus library didn't have the books I needed I loved looking for them... if that makes sense. I love the organization and everything of libraries and I love being around books. And the atmosphere of a place like that just makes me really happy.
          Wow I am a nerd aren't I. :noway:

selume proferre

Comment

Spending time with my family. Walks at night that end up at Sam's, or waking up to his text asking to come over. Being with Becca, enjoying a good book, rain storms, catching a frog and petting it.

Petting frogs is more relaxing than any other animal, I am obsessed with frogs.
            Check out my blog, it's a good way to stay entertained if you get bored.
            http://fallenangeli.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Ementine View Post
              Spending time with my family. Walks at night that end up at Sam's, or waking up to his text asking to come over. Being with Becca, enjoying a good book, rain storms, catching a frog and petting it.

Petting frogs is more relaxing than any other animal, I am obsessed with frogs.
              You HAVE to meet a friend of mine. He's from Belgium and adores frogs. Every time I see a frog, I think of him. His favourite colour is green and it is like his signature. He also happens to be one of the best Street Fighter players in his country! That last fact has absolutely NOTHING to do with frogs.
              夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

So I had to get my car in to the shop. I'm sure you read my ranty rant rant about it. It seems the stalling was due to the EGR and Idle Control valves on my car. I knew my idle was going bad because it would die while in park quite a few times. And it was getting worse. I guess this is what happens when it gets worse. So they replaced both parts. They said they could do one but the other would have to be fixed soon. So I said just do it all now. And now the car sounds wonderful. No shaking in any gear. And it sounds so nice and steady. Like a new car. $326. Yeah. But thankfully I had it in my savings. And I get paid tomorrow so I can add some money back into that account.

Whew. I feel so much better now!

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                  So I had to get my car in to the shop. I'm sure you read my ranty rant rant about it. It seems the stalling was due to the EGR and Idle Control valves on my car. I knew my idle was going bad because it would die while in park quite a few times. And it was getting worse. I guess this is what happens when it gets worse. So they replaced both parts. They said they could do one but the other would have to be fixed soon. So I said just do it all now. And now the car sounds wonderful. No shaking in any gear. And it sounds so nice and steady. Like a new car. $326. Yeah. But thankfully I had it in my savings. And I get paid tomorrow so I can add some money back into that account.

Whew. I feel so much better now!
                  Haha I'm actually quite happy to hear this. I've been watching your car-malfunction saga silently and I'm glad it gets a happy ending XD

selume proferre

Comment

Food and working out!
                    [4:82]

Comment

Java Monster energy drinks.
                      I really really need to stop drinking these things but they're so good.

selume proferre

Comment

I am going to have one of my virgin bloody marys at work today! I'm soo addicted to the spicy!
                        AND..I just got my women's version ref uniform top in (pretend we are a sports bar people!) It fits! It's not a man's. It's soft and stretchy and has short sleeves (though I still have to wear sleeve extenders under it). STILL I feel so much more pretty with it on. Yay! And wearing my new tennis shoes to work! AND... I only have a 6-10 shift!

Yayayayayayay

Comment

I watched Spider-Man!

Comment

How was it? I really want to see it.
                            �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                            ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                            Sneak Attack
                            Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Originally posted by Eisheth View Post
                              How was it? I really want to see it.
                              I liked it. It's good.

Comment

My mom's birthday is tomorrow. I bought her a Wonder Woman mug and made her a tiny stuffed frog with a bowtie and I'm going to draw something. I'm also going to call her tomorrow or send her a video of me singing and playing Happy Birthday on the banjo like a cornball, haha. She's a really sweet person and I love doing stuff for her. :] kind of a mama's boy.

selume proferre

Comment

Working...
                                X