X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Things that make you smile

Originally posted by Jembru View Post
    Me too! I have some high heeled platform boots that are too beaten to really wear that I just can't throw out. I love them. The jeans have a hole in one knee and another under the left butt cheek. Both from skateboarding accidents, which shows how long I've had them. I haven't been on a board in a good few years. The butt hole (hehe) is getting so large now that I can't wear them unless I have leggings or thick tights under them, but still, I just can't throw them out.
    I had pants like that... and I would not throw them out eigther... till my bum finally got too big for me to get the pants on, and my mom chucked them for me...
    http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
    ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Originally posted by Maria de Luna View Post
      I had pants like that... and I would not throw them out eigther... till my bum finally got too big for me to get the pants on, and my mom chucked them for me...
      It's not my bum getting too big for them that worries me, so much as my bum escaping from them.
      夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Chain, my old college roommate, and a mainline liberal lady are "debating" the merits of gun control on the thread created by my sharing a funny pic about it on facebook.

They're still going after 24 hours. I wonder how long it'll continue? Because every time I look at it, I chuckle and hope it continues on and on and on...
        "A true initiation never ends"-Robert Anton Wilson
        http://www.hermetic.com/crowley
        "Reality has become a commodity"-Stephen Colbert 1/29/07
        http://www.chaosmatrix.org/
        "Sometimes, when you can't breathe, there are people there to breathe for you" - Aesop Rock
        http://upholdingmaat.wordpress.com

Comment

Is this on PF? (I hope I misread, and it's not on Facebook, since I don't do Facebook)... I'd love to weigh in, being a staunch supporter of the 2nd amendment.
          "Don't ever miss a good opportunity to shut up." - Harvey Davis "Gramps"

Comment

Originally posted by ThorsSon View Post
            This pair of shoes makes me smile.

Many people have told me that they should be thrown out... but they're WAY too comfy.

They're like an old friend. I wear them each and every day. The first thing I do when I get home from work is to take off my boots... and on go the sandals.

You can hate on them all you want, but, in your heart of hearts, you know you're jealous of my shoes.
            I have some shoes I'm quite sentimental about, holey soles and all. Also, a button up shirt that my Mom has tried to get me to abandon many times, haha. I think just about everybody has some article of clothing like that.

Comment

I love having two days in a row off for the first time in a month, it gives me the time to at least sort out my brain and figure out what's going on. Plus I get to spend time with my kitten.

Comment

Is this on PF? (I hope I misread, and it's not on Facebook, since I don't do Facebook)... I'd love to weigh in, being a staunch supporter of the 2nd amendment.
                Sadly, it's on Facebook. It's not as bad when I cited a scientific study that the guy I argued with ended up acting out, but just the same I no can brain today after reading it...
                my etsy store
                My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
                surrounded by plush, downy things,
                ill prepared, but willing,
                to descend."

Comment

You're Facebook free too?!?

props.

Mostly art.

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
                    You're Facebook free too?!?

props.
                    borderline militant in my anti-facebook stance

Comment

Don't worry in due time I may become facebook-free too.
                      my etsy store
                      My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
                      surrounded by plush, downy things,
                      ill prepared, but willing,
                      to descend."

Comment

Originally posted by thalassa View Post
                        lol, I have a pair of shoes like that. Jeans too...
                        there are t-shirts and underwear that are MUCH less "presentable."...

Comment

best decision I ever made, except for the not hearing from my facebook addicted friends, like, ever.

Mostly art.

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
                            best decision I ever made, except for the not hearing from my facebook addicted friends, like, ever.
                            I've never used Facebook, so I don't have a baseline to compare to... but I agree.

Comment

I went shooting today with my best friend and we shot seven different guns altogether. I actually made my arm numb by shooting slugs with his 12 gauge though.

Also, having ThorsSon back on the Forum makes me smile.

Mostly art.

Comment

Oh, its on facebook. Come! Auction your soul to advertisers with us, and join into the trollololololololling!
                                "A true initiation never ends"-Robert Anton Wilson
                                http://www.hermetic.com/crowley
                                "Reality has become a commodity"-Stephen Colbert 1/29/07
                                http://www.chaosmatrix.org/
                                "Sometimes, when you can't breathe, there are people there to breathe for you" - Aesop Rock
                                http://upholdingmaat.wordpress.com

Comment

Working...
                                X