X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Things that make you smile

Originally posted by Heka View Post
    We went to get some. They're not ripe yet.

I'm smiling cos tomorrow is my start date as an enjo consultant, and I just got a 480 buck order, which means 96 dollars in my pocket!!! And I have 4 more demos before pay day!
    One of the perks of living in Southern California. Everything is always ripe!
    Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Hello everybody. For the first time in Facebook history, I created an RPG Group. I invited 3 people who are my friends on Facebook. It's a public group anybody can join. I'm so happy!

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post

One of the perks of living in Southern California. Everything is always ripe!
        They would be at home, but I'm in the south, there was fog this morning! In January!
        ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
        Seen the desert and the birds
        You cut your hair short
        Like a shush to an insult
        The world had been yelling
        Since the day you were born
        Revolting with anger
        While it smiled like it was cute
        That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

There was a tome when you had to wait for things to be in season...summer was cherry and strawberry season..as a kid those were much better cause you had to wait for them..
          MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
          NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
          don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
          http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

I had a beautiful esbat tonight. The moon was so clear and almost right overhead. I decided to listen to my favourite witchy song instead of reciting the chant I usually go for which was a nice change. Really needed it. I've definitely not been myself these last few days, but I feel so grounded now. Stronger and ready to face all the crap life is slapping me with just now.

Also realised that I never did my virtual shrine visit for the new year (the website I shared in the Shinto thread last year. It's a legit Shinto shrine with real human priests, it just operates via cyber space). Got my fortune slip and this year got 大吉 which is the best fortune you can get. I realise it's just superstition, but it really made me feel good.
            夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

A few days ago I made an RPG Group on Facebook.

Comment

Knock on door. Hate that. Should I answer? I never buy anything but girl scout cookies at my door. Should I say that? Answer door. Is girl scout. I tell her. She fist pumps. Sweet sweet Thin Mints on the way!

Comment

I started my very own chess tournament at another forum.

Comment

Spending my morning obsessively watching TED Talks. Here's a good one:

Suspicious emails: unclaimed insurance bonds, diamond-encrusted safe deposit boxes, close friends marooned in a foreign country. They pop up in our inboxes, and standard procedure is to delete on sight. But what happens when you reply? Follow along as writer and comedian James Veitch narrates a hilarious, weeks-long exchange with a spammer who offered to cut him in on a hot deal.
                    Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
                      Spending my morning obsessively watching TED Talks. Here's a good one:

https://www.ted.com/talks/james_veit...aign=tedspread
                      This time last year I was binge watching Ted talks every day. Totally addicted. I even took notes! ^^
                      夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Next month I'm going to the movies with my friend older sister.

Comment

Cracked 5000 in enjo sales in my first 14 days!!! 2 parties to go this month too! 6700 goal get at me!
                          ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
                          Seen the desert and the birds
                          You cut your hair short
                          Like a shush to an insult
                          The world had been yelling
                          Since the day you were born
                          Revolting with anger
                          While it smiled like it was cute
                          That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

Yesterday a woman defended me at the pizza place. It all started that I went to the pizza place for lunch. I told the cashier that I want to order two slices of vegetable pizza. The cashier asked do you want the two pizza special. I told the cashier no I want two slices of vegetable pizza please. The cashier repeats himself and said $5.50. Then the woman yelled at the cashier he said he want two slices of vegetable pizza please. And the cashier said oh that will be $6.00. The woman said You can't jipped him because the way he is. Then the man asked well what is he then? The woman said he's disabled. The woman knew that I was disabled because of my socialization problem. The man asked is that true? I said to the man yes I got ADHD and Autism. Then I think the woman for defending me. She said you're welcome sweety. So anyway I paid $6.00 got my two slices of vegetable pizza and a diet Coke and I left. There are a few good people in this world and she one of them.

Comment

What a freaking amazing trailer to what looks like an awesome movie! Talking about the new Logan trailer, especially the Red Band trailer.

Seriously, if this wasn't a 'comic book movie', everyone would be talking about how they wonder if it will get nominated for an Oscar. Now, I'm just talking about the trailer, of course, and I have no idea how good the movie will be, I'm just saying this trailer did its job. It got me so excited for seeing this movie. I love everything about it. The tone, the freaking frail voice of Patrick Stewart as Professor X, to the extremely good acting of the little girl.

I have a feeling I'll be crying like a little, you know what, at the end of this movie.... I'm such a machoman......
                              Last edited by Dumuzi; 19 Jan 2017, 13:13.
                              [4:82]

Comment

Got a job interview tomorrow. Finally an opportunity to fill the very large gaps that my first job isn't.
                                �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                                ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                                Sneak Attack
                                Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Working...
                                X