This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Things that make you smile

The little girl across the street told me she saw the funniest thing. They were driving past a herd of cattle and she said some of them were giving each other piggyback rides.
    LMAO!
    sigpic
    Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

My puppy makes me smile. Of course right now he is convinced it is play time and it is almost midnight... But besides that, he is a riot.
      It's a really, really cool thing, to be able to show people that you can be yourself, and you should be proud of yourself, and you should own who you are and what you're about, and never make apologies for it.
      -Adam Lambert

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

Comment

Spending the last 3 hours p*ssing about on the Internet, replying to people who probably assumed I'm dead, eating my weight in Japanese confectionery and not doing a bit of studying (unless looking up a few kanji I didn't recognise while reading the labels of said confectionery, counts as study). This is the LIFE..

Gonna grab a really trashy, really fluffy witchy book now and curl up on the sofa with a herbal tea (I always feel indulgently witchy when I drink herbal tea). Something with contrived spells where I have to sprinkle iron filings, stirred with a feather, on a Tuesday while the moon is waning, dedicated some deity I've never heard of. Maybe something by Raven Wolf.. no... Amber K.. No.. Fiona Horne's '7 Days to a Magickal New You'.. I'll do all the exercises too!

Take that Japanese.. see these rosy bath-fresh buttocks? Kiss'em.. yeah, you heard.. kiss my behind Japanese.. 'cos I'm not your slave any more...
        夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Maybe we can merge this thread with the things that make you happy today thread?

Anywho!
          ~I'm off today!
          ~I made good money over the weekend in tips!
          ~I went to the fair Friday and ate like a piggy and didn't die!
          ~I just cleaned up my closet and got rid of 6 bags of clothes!(I'm finally tossing the tube tops. Just aint my thing any more. But keeping all my tanks!)
          ~Going to the Goodwill to pick up some new t-shirts to cut up and decorate and hopefully a bag as well.
          Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Chilling out cleaning my studio with a beautiful, sweet lemon and honey tea (to take the edge off my cold) and a really good audiobook.
            If I can get this armchair for my studio it will be perfect! x
            "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

Right now the one big thing that's making me smile is getting to sit and work on my woodburning in relative peace. (minus the dogs next door -___-) It's calming, and the area around me smells amazing afterwords
              Always taking art commissions, especially for fantasy and pagan related artwork
              Featured on Deviantart, Storenvy, Facebook, and Cafepress
              sigpic

Comment

http://img0.liveinternet.ru/images/a..._sprite198.swf I love silly little stuff like this.
                sigpic

Comment

I got offered a new job today... Full time, full benefits, paid vacation, paid sick days, an hour paid break... IN A BOOK STORE!!!! I'm so excited... *gives mass hugs* muahahaha never thought I'd see the day I got a job I loved in a store I love that actually paid my bills and took care of my mental and physical health. ^^ I hope the health insurance can extend to my husband, then I'd be on cloud 9.

Comment

^^ Wonderful!
                    sigpic

Comment

LOL, YES!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkfeathers View Post
                        http://img0.liveinternet.ru/images/a..._sprite198.swf I love silly little stuff like this.
                        That's awesome. I'm still playing with it

Mah feller makes me smile. He smells like soap and sweat and he doesn't ever mind when I smell his head and play with his hair and kiss his neck while he's killing other fine gentlemen on the internets. He spoils me and buys groceries without ever once expecting or acting as if he deserves gratitude (though I show it), and his EYES. They're like warm green and brown, lined with dark lashes, so brooding...
                        No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

I've been looking for a way to get my kids to sleep for years...apparently it was classical music all along.

Now I need to just not let myself worry that I'm conditioning them to fall asleep in concerts someday.
                          Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

Originally posted by Bjorn View Post
                            That's awesome. I'm still playing with it

Mah feller makes me smile. He smells like soap and sweat and he doesn't ever mind when I smell his head and play with his hair and kiss his neck while he's killing other fine gentlemen on the internets. He spoils me and buys groceries without ever once expecting or acting as if he deserves gratitude (though I show it), and his EYES. They're like warm green and brown, lined with dark lashes, so brooding...
                            Making me jealous, over here, haha. Hold onto that male, sounds like a catch

Comment

Today a cup of tea and warm slippers are making me smile. I'm loaded with the cold, but I'm actually in quite a good mood! x
                              "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

Originally posted by FantasyWitch View Post
                                Today a cup of tea and warm slippers are making me smile. I'm loaded with the cold, but I'm actually in quite a good mood! x
                                That sounds like idyllic autumn. I can't wait for it to finally feel like fall!

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by iflewoverthecuckoosnest View Post
                                Making me jealous, over here, haha. Hold onto that male, sounds like a catch
                                I got lucky indeed. And so did he. And don't be jealous, just stop by sometime so I can ooze the love onto you.
                                No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

Working...
                                X