• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Things that make you smile

Eastenders made me smile tonight. I love weddings
    http://thefeministpagan.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

The letter I am sending Steve in the mail. It's completely blank, except for his address, my wax seal, and the words "I love you."

It is enough.
      “The world is big and I want to have a good look at it before it gets dark.” – John Muir

Mostly art.

Comment

Good night tonight... better night tomorrow.
        "Don't ever miss a good opportunity to shut up." - Harvey Davis "Gramps"

Comment

I was soo busy tonight.
          But.....

Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I woke up to hot wassail from last night still in the slow cooker....nom, nom.
            Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

[quote author=Deseret link=topic=80.msg12726#msg12726 date=1289664759]
              I woke up to hot wassail from last night still in the slow cooker....nom, nom.
              [/quote]

I didn't know what this was, so I looked it up: that looks sooooooooooo good.
              “The world is big and I want to have a good look at it before it gets dark.” – John Muir

Mostly art.

Comment

I FINALLY slept for the first time in AGES and i had a really weird dream XD made me wake up laughing XD
                "Otwarty świat; rany zamknięte."
                - Open world; Wounds closed.

Comment

The telekinesis quote has smiled me soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much it raised my hand XD
                  sigpic

Comment

^ That made me LOL a little bit XD
                    "Otwarty świat; rany zamknięte."
                    - Open world; Wounds closed.

Comment

I'm upset because I'm at the time of the month that means I can expect the past two days' migraines to be only the start of a cluster...
                      but I'm trying to smile because tonight's pain is gone
                      “If it’s a good idea and it gets you excited, try it, and if it bursts into flames, that’s going to be exciting too. People always ask, ‘What is your greatest failure?’ I always have the same answer — We’re working on it right now, it’s gonna be awesome!”- Jim Coudal

Comment

1 he's not dead in a ditch somewhere.
                        2 These last two days have been good in the tips department.
                        3 My Plantar Fasciitis is still here. But I've been doing the following:
                        Stretches with my scarf before I get out of bed.
                        Stretches while at work when I am standing still
                        Stretches during lunch break
                        And now I do stretches while sitting at the computer with a golf ball. I am supposed to roll it under my heel.
                        And stretches before bed.
                        I am really really trying hard to avoid surgery as a last resort.

So far..it's a tiny bit better. I am hoping to get some more results in a few weeks. It's a crappy slow process. Could take 3 months to get improvement. 2 years to heal completely.
                        Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Pacquiao shut up all the haters, and dominated the cheater.

I like that.

Comment

[quote author=ThorsSon link=topic=80.msg12656#msg12656 date=1289638305]
                            Good night tonight... better night tomorrow.
                            [/quote]

But... but...

How did it go??

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

[quote author=ChainLightning link=topic=80.msg12885#msg12885 date=1289718856]
                              But... but...

How did it go??
                              [/quote]

It didn't. But it will.

Comment

I'm a full member now! ;D
                                “If it’s a good idea and it gets you excited, try it, and if it bursts into flames, that’s going to be exciting too. People always ask, ‘What is your greatest failure?’ I always have the same answer — We’re working on it right now, it’s gonna be awesome!”- Jim Coudal

Comment

Working...
                                X