4 (or fewer) days until awesome.
    "Don't ever miss a good opportunity to shut up." - Harvey Davis "Gramps"

Comment

Re: Things that make you smile

[quote author=ThorsSon link=topic=80.msg12970#msg12970 date=1289733244]
      [/quote]

I make it a rule to always be awesome.
      Be Excellent to each other - or something will Happen to you.

Comment

[quote author=ThorsSon link=topic=80.msg12970#msg12970 date=1289733244]
        [/quote]

have a GRRRRRRRRRRRRRREAT time!!

Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
        sigpic

Comment

[quote author=CttCJim link=topic=80.msg12973#msg12973 date=1289733585]I make it a rule to always be awesome.[/quote]

I am always awesome... I can't help it... its a curse, sometimes...

But, no, I don't mean 4 days (or fewer) until I am awesome... I mean, 4 days (or fewer) until awesome happens.

In other words, I have a date with awesome on Wednesday... but awesome may happen sooner, if the universe loves me.

[quote author=thalassa link=topic=80.msg12980#msg12980 date=1289733960]
          have a GRRRRRRRRRRRRRREAT time!!
          [/quote]

Thank you... I shall.
          "Don't ever miss a good opportunity to shut up." - Harvey Davis "Gramps"

Comment

[quote author=ThorsSon link=topic=80.msg12981#msg12981 date=1289734013]
            I am always awesome... I can't help it... its a curse, sometimes...

But, no, I don't mean 4 days (or fewer) until I am awesome... I mean, 4 days (or fewer) until awesome happens.

In other words, I have a date with awesome on Wednesday... but awesome may happen sooner, if the universe loves me.

Thank you... I shall.
            [/quote]

I must have missed something - is awesome a person? ...or a toy?

Mostly art.

Comment

[quote author=volcaniclastic link=topic=80.msg13036#msg13036 date=1289752253]
              I must have missed something - is awesome a person? ...or a toy?
              [/quote]

He has a date :P
              "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

[quote author=FantasyWitch link=topic=80.msg13080#msg13080 date=1289758919]
                He has a date :P
                [/quote]

Mostly art.

Comment

Things that make me smile (right this minute):
                  • [li]"Full Member" sounds vaguely erotic;[/li]
                    [li]Everyone seems to be impressed or otherwise happy - about a date with awesome;[/li]
                    [li]Reading through what older threads we DO have, now, and seeing changes in opinions, attitudes and even beliefs;[/li]
                    [li]My wife's soft purr of a snore![/li]

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

sigpic

Comment

[/quote]

The fact that you're freaking for a concert makes me smile xD
                      Please, just call me Ghost

I want to be like the moon. A lonely observator of earth, watching the people live, love and die

Knowledge destroys enemies, too much knowledge makes enemies ~Ghost~

It doesn't matter how you practice your magick. As long as the thought behind it is clear, it will work

Comment

[quote author=ghosthaunter link=topic=80.msg13370#msg13370 date=1289838474]
                        [/quote]

Should have seen me when my favourite band came to town at the beginning of the year and I had front row seats. I didn't shut up about it for DAYS.

Mostly art.

Comment

Coffee and the feeling I get from drinking it.

Comment

[quote author=ghosthaunter link=topic=80.msg13370#msg13370 date=1289838474]
                            [/quote]

Hahaha!

[quote author=volcaniclastic link=topic=80.msg13372#msg13372 date=1289838869]
                            Should have seen me when my favourite band came to town at the beginning of the year and I had front row seats. I didn't shut up about it for DAYS.
                            [/quote]

Yeah it was the same about my favorite band! I even didn't let the photographers get pass me! That's a dedication, to be first in line, in front of frontman!
                            sigpic

Comment

memories

Comment

Just knowing that I get to sleep in tomorrow. And I will wake up to rain. That makes me smile

Comment

Working...
                                X