Re: Things that make you smile

[quote author=Caelia link=topic=80.msg810#msg810 date=1286729828]

Ditto!
    [/quote][quote author=thalassa link=topic=80.msg780#msg780 date=1286723112]

HAPPY BABY'S BDAY!!
    [/quote]

Thanks on his behalf!!

I'm smilin' because THE PARTY IS OVER!

I did the first birthday party... from now on, it's Chuck E. Cheese. That was so exhausting. :sleepy:

Comment

My freinds, they make my day!
      Truth Is In The Eye of the Beholder

Comment

Good tips from my bday party I did today. And next Sunday another 40 kid bday party to host!
        Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I happened to snag the last red velvet cupcake with creamcheese frosting.....BUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
          "Paganism is wholesome because it faces the facts of life.

Comment

Stats class...CANCELLED!
            “You have never answered but you did not need to. If I stand at the ocean I can hear you with your thousand voices. Sometimes you shout, hilarious laughter that taunts all questions. Other nights you are silent as death, a mirror in which the stars show themselves. Then I think you want to tell me something, but you never do. Of course I know I have written letters to no-one. But what if I find a trident tomorrow?" ~~Letters to Poseidon, Cees Nooteboom

“We still carry this primal relationship to the Earth within our consciousness, even if we have long forgotten it. It is a primal recognition of the wonder, beauty, and divine nature of the Earth. It is a felt reverence for all that exists. Once we bring this foundational quality into our consciousness, we will be able to respond to our present man-made crisis from a place of balance, in which our actions will be grounded in an attitude of respect for all of life. This is the nature of real sustainability.”
            ~~Llewellyn Vaughan-Lee

"We are the offspring of history, and must establish our own paths in this most diverse and interesting of conceivable universes--one indifferent to our suffering, and therefore offering us maximal freedom to thrive, or to fail, in our own chosen way."
            ~~Stephen Jay Gould, Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of History

"Humans are not rational creatures. Now, logic and rationality are very helpful tools, but there’s also a place for embracing our subjectivity and thinking symbolically. Sometimes what our so-called higher thinking can’t or won’t see, our older, more primitive intuition will." John Beckett

Pagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
            sigpic

Comment

My trip to Cambridge... I wanna go baaaaaack! Everywhere was so flat.

Comment

The moments when the muse crawls in through the cracks in my head and starts to sing.
                I follow the Magpie path. "Oh SHINY belief" Yoink!

Comment

First, Redbox sent me a free rental promo code.
                  Then when I went to eat at Panda Express, I tried their new beef dish. And the lady had me fill out a survey and I got a coupon for a free meal with drink!
                  And laundry all done makes me smile.
                  Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Gonna sound corny... but coming here makes me smile. So much info to be had.
                    In answer to the question of why it happened, I offer the modest proposal that our Universe is simply one of those things which happen from time to time. ~~ Edward P. Tryon

Comment

“You have never answered but you did not need to. If I stand at the ocean I can hear you with your thousand voices. Sometimes you shout, hilarious laughter that taunts all questions. Other nights you are silent as death, a mirror in which the stars show themselves. Then I think you want to tell me something, but you never do. Of course I know I have written letters to no-one. But what if I find a trident tomorrow?" ~~Letters to Poseidon, Cees Nooteboom

“We still carry this primal relationship to the Earth within our consciousness, even if we have long forgotten it. It is a primal recognition of the wonder, beauty, and divine nature of the Earth. It is a felt reverence for all that exists. Once we bring this foundational quality into our consciousness, we will be able to respond to our present man-made crisis from a place of balance, in which our actions will be grounded in an attitude of respect for all of life. This is the nature of real sustainability.”
                      ~~Llewellyn Vaughan-Lee

"We are the offspring of history, and must establish our own paths in this most diverse and interesting of conceivable universes--one indifferent to our suffering, and therefore offering us maximal freedom to thrive, or to fail, in our own chosen way."
                      ~~Stephen Jay Gould, Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of History

"Humans are not rational creatures. Now, logic and rationality are very helpful tools, but there’s also a place for embracing our subjectivity and thinking symbolically. Sometimes what our so-called higher thinking can’t or won’t see, our older, more primitive intuition will." John Beckett

Pagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                      sigpic

Comment

Watching "The September Issue" for a few minutes. Getting a short break while I work on my festival calendar.

Because I don't understand fashion, I'm getting lots of smiles out of watching them stress out about their fashion magazine. It's apparently a big deal to them, but ... just about every item of clothing I've seen is ridiculous, and I can't understand how Anna likes some of them and hates the others. They're all equally weird.

Comment

I'm smiling remembering all the bad jokes I just made in a horror movie.
                          I follow the Magpie path. "Oh SHINY belief" Yoink!

Comment

getting to sleep in and not having to go to work until 2 today.
                            What you see depends on what you are looking for.

Comment

Heh. Trying to sleep in but too eager to see if I can accomplish a "one in a million" sort of goal, this morning.

Well... one in half a million, anyway.

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

finding that my hair is actually now long enough that its below my chin I miss long hair!

Comment

Working...
                                X