This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Things that make you smile

Well I didn't have to work tonight for Labor Day! And what am I smiling about? I have a nice, clean bathroom. I wanted to spend a day at home (NOT SICK) so I can do all those things I couldn't do when I was home (SICK!).

Next up is laundry tomorrow and starting in on my room. Oh boy...smile smile smile.

Also having a system set up so Dumuzi and I can text each other while both of us are working.
    Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Actually having the beginning of a plan on how to use the degrees I'm intending to get.
      "It is not simply enough to know the light…a Jedi must feel the tension between the two sides of the Force…in himself and in the universe."
      ―Thon

"When to the Force you truly give yourself, all you do expresses the truth of who you are,"

Yoda

Yoda told stories, and ate, and cried, and laughed: and the Padawans saw that life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

My daughter asked me what an elf was in the car the other day(like Santa's elves), which led to a whole conversation about house elves, brownies, etc...and now she's insisting that we need to put out a saucer of milk in front of the stove to attract a house spirit, and feed it rice pudding on Christmas eve.
        Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

My new facebook name 'Millenium Incrassata' Finally I won't have stalkers and hackers XD
          "Otwarty świat; rany zamknięte."
          - Open world; Wounds closed.

Comment

Vajazzling. Just saying the word makes me grin.
            The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

Waking up this morning to two of my cats curled around my head.

Comment

I am smiling in a sickened sort of way. I am waiting on hold for a telephone interview. I am happy I have a telephone interview... I am gutted that it is with this crumby as hell call centre that accepts anyone and their mother because the turnover is so high. X
                "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

Cooking that sort of goes like this:

Freezer> Oven> Plate

Comment

Found a local pagan group that I really like. No high priestess, things are done by votes and we take turns leading. I am excited to meet up with them on thursday.
                    sigpic

Comment

A large collection of mainly Irish song lyrics. You will also find plenty of Scottish and some English, American and Australian lyrics too. Online since 1996.

This song must have one of the most thorough curses in human history.
                      "It is not simply enough to know the light…a Jedi must feel the tension between the two sides of the Force…in himself and in the universe."
                      ―Thon

"When to the Force you truly give yourself, all you do expresses the truth of who you are,"

Yoda

Yoda told stories, and ate, and cried, and laughed: and the Padawans saw that life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Today. Everything about today. Just

Comment

Sweeney Todd x
                          "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

David Cassidy. Yes, THAT David Cassidy. It's a loooooong story, none of which matters, but the end result is always a smile.
                            sigpic
                            Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

A River, A fly rod, A dry fly, and a nice trout striking the fly aggressively!
                              Gargoyles watch over me...I can hear them snicker in the dark.

Pull the operating handle (which protrudes from the right side of the receiver) smartly to the rear and release it.

Comment

The Penis Song, by Macklemore. Seriously, go listen to it.
                                “The world is big and I want to have a good look at it before it gets dark.” – John Muir

Mostly art.

Comment

Working...
                                X