Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Raising Energy

Hello everyone

Okay so I have raised energy in the past that has worked for me but I am exploring other ways that are different. I need your advice to see if this would be a good way. I call upon elementals (I like the elemental realms/fae etc) I would then call upon a deity.

I would ask the earth elemental to fill the object (lets say a candle) with its energy so it can mannifest ______. Then I picture the energy coming from its direction filling the object. Then I do the same procedure for the other elementals. Then I'd ask the deity the same thing, and picture that deities color filling the energy so it can manifest _____.

I'd give an offering to the deity and thank the every spirit that was welcome, then Id say my words of power and light the candle like usual.

Does anyone else do something like this? thanks and blessings (just exploring other ways to raise enegry)

Re: Raising Energy

Sounds like just modified ceremonialism. Without seeing the rest of what you want to say I can't be of more help.
    my etsy store
    My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
    surrounded by plush, downy things,
    ill prepared, but willing,
    to descend."

Comment

The actual ritual sounds fine, but just picturing the energy moving into the candle isn't going to be very effective. While visualization is part of working energy, it isn't the whole of it, you need to learn how to feel it and interact with it, or all you're doing is exercising your imagination.

Comment

so maybe picture it going into my hands and pushing out the other

Comment

Working...
        X