New to the concept of magick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New to the concept of magick

My current path is that of hellenised-Buddhism, neither Greek paganism nor Buddhism have steep traditions of using magic. However the basic principle concept of magic use seems to fit well into my neoplatonic view of the world. I'm fascinated by it and would love to hear any insights from those pagans whom use it daily.

Re: New to the concept of magick

Could you be more specific? What is it you want to know? It's kind of hard to respond to such a vague inquiry.

Comment

Originally posted by Aeran View Post
      Could you be more specific? What is it you want to know? It's kind of hard to respond to such a vague inquiry.
      How do you personally apply it to your everyday life?

Comment

I don't really do a lot of practical work, honestly, although I have done so in the past. I'm not opposed to it somehow, but I just don't feel the need. Mostly for me it boils down to a routine of meditations, exercises and sometimes rituals to improve my understanding of, and connection, to the spiritual aspect of the universe and to induce personal growth and transformation. I would eventually like to reach the stage where I can reliably undergo more extensive spiritual experiences (invocation/evocation, astral projection, etc), whether such experiences are internal or external in nature.

Comment

Working...
        X