Links in Posts and Signatures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Links in Posts and Signatures

Since I have seen some people wondering about this, I figured it's about time I made an official post.

Why can't I post links?
    Much like the rule about posting links on the forum, signatures have been disabled for newly registered users. The use of signatures will be allowed once a member reaches 15 posts. This has been implemented to close a loop hole that still allowed users to spam links before they reached the minimum required post count.

Thanks!
    �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
    ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
    Sneak Attack
    Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Re: Links in Posts and Signatures

I that 15 posts initiated (started) or 15 posts including replies to other posts?
    My posts are generally sent from my cell fone. Please excuse my brevity, and spelling/grammar errors.

Comment

15 posts, not threads. Posts in other people's threads will count. Posts in the intro section or the Lols, Quizzes and Games section however, don't count. The site software is set not to count posts in either area toward your post count and usergroup changes (along with a few other things) key off the site's count.
      life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Thanks for that information.
        My posts are generally sent from my cell fone. Please excuse my brevity, and spelling/grammar errors.

Comment

/sidebar

Originally posted by Auseklis View Post

I LOVE that sig!

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

Originally posted by ChainLightning View Post
            /sidebar

I LOVE that sig!
            Thanks... it cover all bases... when I am on my phone or I am half asleep posting before bed hehe.

Comment

Working...
            X