21 things that are not normal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

These are a few choice items taken from IsItNormal.com, a place where you can ask about your weirdnesses and be reassured that, yes, you are a freak-o baby.

Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Re: 21 things that are not normal

But on meth they are?

Comment

To be fair, and maybe this makes me not normal, but...

When we were kids, my brother and I TOTALLY threw farts at each other. It was hilarious.

...and ketchup on pizza is weird, but not BAD, per se...

Mostly art.

Comment

-I think Dragonball Z hair would be awesome.
        -I plan on playing Pokemon beyond 46.
        -I wish I had a fursuit. :-3
        -I know my dad has a small penis...because my mother told me. Thank god I didn't inherit much from him.
        -I want to be that girl in Fruits Basket, too. Her mom is dead and she lives with guys who turn into animals when you hug them. Awesome.
        -I used to put, not ketchup, but mayonnaise on pizza.
        -I consider farting in Easter eggs and then giving them to people a brilliant idea that I will try this spring.
        -I would love to see someone screaming with rage at baby food.
        -I hate and get angry at everything, including video games.
        -When I was a kid I liked the smell of gasoline.
        -"I like to eat my zit juice" is the funnest sentence I've heard in a long time.

So...I just wanna know...am I normal? :-3
        Children love and want to be loved and they very much prefer the joy of accomplishment to the triumph of hateful failure. Do not mistake a child for his symptom.
        -Erik Erikson

Comment

Down with the Dragonball Z hair! That is fantastic!

I wish I could do that! x
          "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

Originally posted by Clive View Post
            -I think Dragonball Z hair would be awesome.
            -I plan on playing Pokemon beyond 46.
            -I wish I had a fursuit. :-3
            -I know my dad has a small penis...because my mother told me. Thank god I didn't inherit much from him.
            -I want to be that girl in Fruits Basket, too. Her mom is dead and she lives with guys who turn into animals when you hug them. Awesome.
            -I used to put, not ketchup, but mayonnaise on pizza.
            -I consider farting in Easter eggs and then giving them to people a brilliant idea that I will try this spring.
            -I would love to see someone screaming with rage at baby food.
            -I hate and get angry at everything, including video games.
            -When I was a kid I liked the smell of gasoline.
            -"I like to eat my zit juice" is the funnest sentence I've heard in a long time.

So...I just wanna know...am I normal? :-3
            - - - Updated - - -

As for the original article.. I am a sloppy typer, but not buying that a 46 year old could write at below 5th grade level.

Also... Since when did 'nekomimi' mean 'cat girl'? It sure doesn't in Japanese (it means cat ears). Is this an anime thing? Or a sub-culture thing? I genuinely need to know if this is a thing and not just a bad translation, because, you know, I collect nekomimi hair bands (and bows too) so have a personal interest.
            夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

I support anime hairstyles.

Click image for larger version

Name:	anime_hair.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	21.6 KB
ID:	351654
              The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

When we were young, my uncles would put farts (and occasionally spiders, or even adders) in envelopes and give them to each other (but not all at the same time).
                We also, as children, played sheep shit golf - a bit like the Irish game of hurley but much much smellier.
                www.thewolfenhowlepress.com

Phantom Turnips never die.... they just get stewed occasionally....

Comment

Sure makes me feel a lot more normal--- I love my queerness and nicely groomed eyebrows. No comment on Zit Juice. .

Comment

Originally posted by Jembru View Post
                    Also... Since when did 'nekomimi' mean 'cat girl'? It sure doesn't in Japanese (it means cat ears). Is this an anime thing? Or a sub-culture thing? I genuinely need to know if this is a thing and not just a bad translation, because, you know, I collect nekomimi hair bands (and bows too) so have a personal interest.
                    Just the ranting and idiocy of a moron... as far as the anime thing and such, most of us know the bloody difference between nekomimi and a catgirl. the person typing sounded 5 though, and mommy cant really preven the becoming of a furry, I think it just happens...

I have a few nekomimi myself, and I would be annoyed if that made me a cat girl... I don't wear tails...
                    http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
                    ~Jim Butcher

Comment

I have absolutely no idea what a lot of this is referring to, and my inner voice tells me to rejoice & be glad!! LOL
                      sigpic
                      Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Some of that I would consider normal or at least acceptable but others eh.... just no
                        Circe

Comment

Originally posted by Maria de Luna View Post
                          Just the ranting and idiocy of a moron... as far as the anime thing and such, most of us know the bloody difference between nekomimi and a catgirl. the person typing sounded 5 though, and mommy cant really preven the becoming of a furry, I think it just happens...

I have a few nekomimi myself, and I would be annoyed if that made me a cat girl... I don't wear tails...
                          still not allowed to like you! Thanks. I'm relieved to know I'm only a bit nerdy and don't accidentally belong to some sub-culture of furry or something. Not that I think furry is weird. I even think those people who dress up as babies and wear adult nappies are just liberated! It's just that when people apply labels to me, I like to at least know what I am assumed to be!

I started collecting cat ears long before the whole Japan interest thing started for me.. I mean, way back when I still thought Tokyo was the capital of China! I admit the interest got more intense when I learnt it was an anime thing. I dunno, I felt accidentally cool to a whole sect of people, so wanted to play on it a little! =^x^=
                          夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Hmm. Eating coffee with a spoon.

*runs to the kitchen to try it*

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

I swear half of those are trolls.
                              Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

Working...
                              X