Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is spell casting possible without candles?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is spell casting possible without candles?

I can get incense just fine, but the place I'm living at doesn't allow candles (I live in a group home). Although I could use candles when I'm not at home but I don't know any place around me where I would be allowed to cast spells except maybe a pagan store that's not too far from me (not even sure if it's pagan but it seems like it might be). Guess my mom will let me burn candles at her place when I go visit though, although there's no room to make an altar.
    What one believes in is infinitely more important than WHO they believe in.

Re: Is spell casting possible without candles?

Yes, it is perfectly possible to not use candles, incense, really any tools or props, and cast a spell.

All you need is you.
    Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
    sigpic

Comment

Yes, very much so.

Comment

Spells cast without candles are every bit as effective as spells cast with candles.
        "Don't ever miss a good opportunity to shut up." - Harvey Davis "Gramps"

Comment

In my own magical work, all I use is my breath and my will (intention). Everything else is just extra... fine if you want to and if you can do it, but not essential.
          www.thewolfenhowlepress.com

Phantom Turnips never die.... they just get stewed occasionally....

Comment

Thanks, although I have a long way to go before I start learning spells, this puts one fear to rest.
            What one believes in is infinitely more important than WHO they believe in.

Comment

Working...
            X