Ostara 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ostara 2013

Watched the sun come up this morning, while at work though, and it rose a wee bit late over the buildings in the city, wish I could have watched from home outside w/ hot-chocolate in hand, maybe Tuesday morning with the hubby, since we will both be off.

But happy equinox to everyone!
    http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
    ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Blessed Equinox! It's snowing!

Mostly art.

Comment

I know spring is here...my allergies just started in, and I have a sinus infection.

Ostara festivities have been postponed.
        Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
        sigpic

Comment

Happy Spring, everyone!

I'm exhausted already trying to get everything together for the party tonight. I was up last night making tissue paper flowers and my co-hostess called in sick this morning. I could use a nap.

Comment

Nothing super special happening on my end. Celebrating alone this year, so I burned some candles this morning, and I'm going to make some veggie pot pie for dinner. Did yoga, but that's coincidence - equinox falls on the same day as yoga class. The rest happens on Easter!

Mostly art.

Comment

We had a Spring party tonight, and I'm so exhausted! We had intended to have it at the park, but it got chilly at the last moment, and we instead had it at my house. We had an indoor egg hunt, played pin the tail on the rabbit and had a pretty good meal.

It seems many Pagan events around here don't have a place for kids, so I have been trying to share our family events with local Pagan parents so they get the chance to socialize with kids that understand the things our families participate in. We didn't do a ritual tonight, because some complications arose this morning and I wasn't able to get what I needed, but we'll get another chance come Holi! It's just a week away!

Comment

Delicious vegetable pot pie, and I'm a goodly way through a bottle of mead. I celebrate by drinking.

Mostly art.

Comment

Went for a nice long hike, I'm starting to see life creep back out, that is always nice.

Comment

Celebrating the old way.

Gotta go...
                    Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
                      Celebrating the old way.

Gotta go...
                      qu'est que ce?

Mostly art.

Comment

I had a small personal ritual yesterday (Friday). Planning an easter egg hunt for the family and a (hopefully) 8 mile run for me today .

Comment

My girlfriend and I had a joint Easter/Ostara celebration on Easter (since she hadn't been able to celebrate the equinox do to her schedule, and since I was going to be celebrating Easter anyways). We got a bunch of close friends together and had a big picnic outdoors, and we all went around in a circle and each prayed in our own way outloud to whatever God, Gods, or Goddesses we wanted to. It was really cool ^_^.
                          hey look, I have a book! And look I have a second one too!

Comment

Working...
                          X