Ghost in Baby Monitor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ghost in Baby Monitor

If you do not feel threatened by it, then I wouldn't banish it, another thing it might be is someone wanting to protect her....maybe an ancestor or close relative passed, just a thought. I had my grandpa come and visit me alot while I was young, he died before I was old enough to know him ( I was 6 weeks old), I also used to have a girl come to see me and it later turned out to be my mum's sister who died at a few months old.

- - - Updated - - -
    http://theheathenstudyclub.proboards.com/

Comment

I agree with lily and others who have said the same thing. My grandma used to always talk about how at night an orb would come visit her (And act in the same way the one that visited your child did.) and my grandma was positive it was her deceased husband watching over her, it made her feel comfortable. In that house I still swear I feel my grandpa watching me (In a comfortable way.)
      White and Red 'till I'm cold and dead.
      sigpic
      In Days of yore,
      From Britain's shore
      Wolfe the dauntless hero came
      And planted firm Britannia's flag
      On Canada's fair domain.
      Here may it wave,
      Our boast, our pride
      And joined in love together,
      The thistle, shamrock, rose entwined,
      The Maple Leaf Forever.

Comment

Originally posted by Aonani View Post
        A few weeks ago, my daughter was crying in her crib so I went in, soothed her, and went back into the living room where my husband was holding the baby monitor. He was telling me something that I was halfheartedly listening to when all of a sudded an opague circle, about the size of a half dollar, appeared in the monitor. It's movement was swift, not like a moth or fly, etc. It started at my daughters feet and then moved towards the top of her head where it stopped. For about a second it remained there untill it zoomed off out of the monitors view.

Last night I had a similar encounter, except this time it didn't seem to pay any attention to my daughter.

I"ve had encounters with one or more spirits in this house. I know whatever it is is not evil/has bad intentions - I've been around "bad" entities before - I've just never experienced an entity quite like this one.

Any thoughts? Should I be concerned even if I don't "feel" anything bad?
        A lot of good advice in this thread

My thoughts:

1-Its a normal mundane natural phenomena (but you've said there is a history of encounters)
        2- Its an external entity, possibly a familial/ancestor spirit or a Cofgod (household spirit/Brownie/Hob/Kobold).
        3- It could be a manifestation of your daughters Fetch or indeed her Hamingja.

Either way I would not worry to much, even a malevolent spirit would be foolish to attack an infant such an action would incur the wrath of even the most sedate Cofgod and ancestor spirits. And even an infants Fetch is a potent adversary.

Comment

As others have said, if you are not feeling any negativity from this entity, I wouldn't consider banishing it. I would advise looking after how your daughter responds to it, if she does at all. If it makes her uncomfortable, there is something to be said about that. But if she doesn't mind, and you don't see an issue with it, there's no reason not to coexist.

Comment

Originally posted by Poshi View Post
            As others have said, if you are not feeling any negativity from this entity, I wouldn't consider banishing it. I would advise looking after how your daughter responds to it, if she does at all. If it makes her uncomfortable, there is something to be said about that. But if she doesn't mind, and you don't see an issue with it, there's no reason not to coexist.
            I agree, BUT like someone said in another post, you will be amazed at how respectful a spirit will be if you just tell them some ground rules. You just say that you do not want to banish them from your house, BUT there are rules you need to follow and if you break the rules then you will leave me with no other option, it does work as I have first hand experience with that.
            http://theheathenstudyclub.proboards.com/

Comment

The title of your post gave me chills! I'm also an avid horror fan when it comes to books and movies, lol. I'm curious on what you decided to do. Did you do something light? I probably would have done a small protection charm for the baby so that only things with her greatest good in mind would be able to contact or play with her.

Comment

Working...
              X