Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need help with spells, rituals, ceremonies and herbs for..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need help with spells, rituals, ceremonies and herbs for..

A friend who has had degenerative disk disease for four years now. He's been in quite a bit of pain lately and I want to help. I've gotten his permission to do spellwork for him. He's also mentioned that the "energies" in his back, and body overall, so I am going to try to smooth out those energies and try to put some of the good stuff back into him via shamanic ceremony.

What I need some help with are examples of rituals/spells that work for degenerative disk disease and perhaps some herbs that may help, megically speaking and medically speaking. I think you're all the group to ask. It's been a long time since I've performed a potent healing ritual and I'd like a bit of guidance in the right direction, basically.

Thanks, in advance, for helping me help a friend.

Cheers.

Re: Need help with spells, rituals, ceremonies and herbs for..

Hmm...maybe make a poppet of him and link it to him as much as possible - put some of his hair and whatnot on it. Before actually beginning the spell, stick some pins in its back to represent the condition and the pain and pull them out during the spell to remove it.
    Children love and want to be loved and they very much prefer the joy of accomplishment to the triumph of hateful failure. Do not mistake a child for his symptom.
    -Erik Erikson

Comment

Re: Need help with spells, rituals, ceremonies and herbs for..

As for herbs, magically, chickweed has soothing, pain reducing properties; Dandelions are used for healing rituals and getting rid of negative energies of the body. The blackberry is a fruit known to rid people of diseases with magical rituals, I do not know if it will work with a degenerative disease though. You should try looking up a bit on these three components.

Check out my blog! The Daily Satanist

Comment

Working...
      X