Coming back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coming back

For the past few months I have been out of touch with my practice. College has had me so busy that I just haven't had time; now more than ever I need help. My life has been smashed to pieces and I'm trying to put them back together, I am worried that because I have been gone they Lord and Lady will not be happy with me for coming back now that I need them. To me it seems selfish, but I just can't do it alone anymore. I want to add things to my BOS, I wrote in an apology to Pan and Nyx for being gone. I don't know what else to add, or what to do. Any tips?

Re: Coming back

Powers have a different sense of time from humans. A couple months of distraction is unlikely to really give offense. I wouldn't be overly worried about it unless one of the Powers that you deal with makes a point of expressing their displeasure. Apologise for the distraction and then move forward. If you've pissed someone off then they're quite capable of informing you but until that happens don't get worked up over it.
    life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Thank you. I hope I can find something that will keep my attention and keep me involved in it. I have stones and ruins, I want to get into spell work and write more in my BOS.

Comment

Originally posted by PrincessWillow View Post
        For the past few months I have been out of touch with my practice. College has had me so busy that I just haven't had time; now more than ever I need help. My life has been smashed to pieces and I'm trying to put them back together, I am worried that because I have been gone they Lord and Lady will not be happy with me for coming back now that I need them. To me it seems selfish, but I just can't do it alone anymore. I want to add things to my BOS, I wrote in an apology to Pan and Nyx for being gone. I don't know what else to add, or what to do. Any tips?
        I was incommunicado for 13 years. Water took me back with open arms. Dunno about the other 3 yet. Feel free to private message me if you want to talk about it.

Comment

Originally posted by LizardMind View Post
          I was incommunicado for 13 years. Water took me back with open arms. Dunno about the other 3 yet.
          Right now I feel sort of distant from Pan and Nyx, but I am helping my cousin identify the stones in her collection. She is trying to get into paganism.

Comment

Angels, Deities, Powers.... Anything outside our realm, is not bound by time. That is how they can be everywhere at once; why the Goddess Hecate can be with both Jane and Sue at 9:00AM Sunday. They don't recognize time in our sense of it, so they won't be angered for you having been gone.

Comment

Thank you =]

Comment

Working...
              X