Question about animals and gems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question about animals and gems

My best friend is trying to get into paganism, she finds it very fascinating and calming but there seems to be an issue. She bought a necklace with a rose quartz crystal in it.It was perfectly fine until she put it on, as soon as she put it on the crystal fell out. The way she picked it up when she bought it was by the hook that she could use to put it on a necklace, it should have fallen out then if it was not attached right.
    Then today she managed to trip up the stairs, I am not sure if this is related or not. She was not wearing the necklace when this happened, she took it off last night because she felt like it was choking her. After my classes we went shopping and then to get my little sister. We met her new pet bunny, the bunny was really friendly and sweet until my friend held it. He started to freak out and tried to get away from her, which was weird because he didn't do that with the rest of us and she was holding him the same way.
    Did the crystal and bunny sense something evil or bad in her? She isn't a bad person at all and we are really confused on why this is happening. Her sliver rings also bother her sometimes and she does not wear them a lot because they make her feel strange. However, when she is playing with my stones, she is fine and they help make her feel better if she feels sick.

Any advice?

Re: Question about animals and gems

I think it would be foolish to try and blame this on something supernatural. Perhaps her necklace wasn't perfectly fine, and had a flaw she didn't notice. In that case, she should return it.

Tripping up the stairs is just clumsiness. Sometimes animals dislike new people until they get comfortable with them. My cat is like that. Super lovable, but dislikes new people.

If her silver rings bother her, how so? Feeling strange is a vague symptom. Do they make her itch?

Mostly art.

Comment

The bunny was new to all of us, she was the only one he freaked out with. I took him from her right after and he was fine with me, my gram, my mom and my sister. Animals love me, so do little kids. The only little kid who seems to like her is my sister and that's because she has known her since she was a baby. She is a babysitting and it would be sad to think that all those kids are rotten brats and don't like her because of that.

We both do energy work, so the energy given off by the rings make her feel weird. Same with necklaces and such and those usually break. She is allergic to most nickle plated things but I know all her rings are silver.

The reason I think there is something about her these things don't like is, we do energy work and it seems like something about her energy is not something most things like. I'm not saying it's supernatural That would be strange and a whole other subject, she isn't possessed. People can give off bad or evil energy. Ever see someone and just get a bad vibe from them? yeah, it's like that but only animals and other objects seem to be majorly affected. If I spend a few days with her I get to a point where everything she does is annoying and I'm normally a very sweet person.

Comment

Only thing I can think:

a) There is an entity messing around with her. Most likely a rogue leprechaun (I'm serious) or a frost/seelie faerie. They love to cause harmless trouble. In time, they'll move on to a different 'victim'.

Also, animals can sense our emotions quite easily. If your friend was anxious, nervous, or on edge, the bunny would have noticed and freaked out in an attempt to get away. It's just the same with humans. We don't want to be in the care of someone who is unsure of themselves or otherwise not showing good caring qualities.

Comment

That first one doesn't seem very likely since I have known her for years and it keeps happening. The second one seems more likely. I think her general energy gives off a bad vibe.

Comment

Keep in mind that many pieces of jewelery sold as "silver" are in fact blended with nickel and other metals to make them stronger and cheaper. Just because it says genuine sterling does not mean it is filled with copper, sterling only refers to the percentage of silver contained in the piece. Ususally Sterling is filled with copper, but it can be filled with nickel, because it does not tarnish the same way. I end up being unable to wear about half the jewelery I buy for that reason, and if I want to be able to lay on my side at night I have to use only gold in my ears... anything else sets me up for painful swelling. If she doesnt like the vibes she gets from the rings and necklaces, she probably ought not to wear them... supernatural or not, that seems like the best solution. If you are both convinced it is supernatural related, try doing an aura cleansing for her, see if you can get her grounded. If her energy work is not off, it seems like it could just be an extension of the allergy. Also some of the findings for the new necklace could have had nickel in them, which ciould account for the feeling of "being choked," I always had to wear plastic around my dogtags because of the metal content, otherwise I had swollen skin and felt quite horrible.
            http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
            ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Originally posted by PrincessWillow View Post
              The bunny was new to all of us, she was the only one he freaked out with. I took him from her right after and he was fine with me, my gram, my mom and my sister. Animals love me, so do little kids. The only little kid who seems to like her is my sister and that's because she has known her since she was a baby. She is a babysitting and it would be sad to think that all those kids are rotten brats and don't like her because of that.

We both do energy work, so the energy given off by the rings make her feel weird. Same with necklaces and such and those usually break. She is allergic to most nickle plated things but I know all her rings are silver.

The reason I think there is something about her these things don't like is, we do energy work and it seems like something about her energy is not something most things like. I'm not saying it's supernatural That would be strange and a whole other subject, she isn't possessed. People can give off bad or evil energy. Ever see someone and just get a bad vibe from them? yeah, it's like that but only animals and other objects seem to be majorly affected. If I spend a few days with her I get to a point where everything she does is annoying and I'm normally a very sweet person.
              I have noticed this is a topic a lot of people dislike and put down as BS, but have you thought about psychic vampirism (just a suggestion, adn i mean no offense and please don't hate me until you have read the rest)? What you are explaining sounds like psychic vampiric symptoms (not the silver, this is folklore). Here is why I make this suggestion:

1. Animals freaking out (the bunny could be because it was your family and animals can sense familiar energy and your friend is not blood related- so there is that).
              2. Children being afraid of her.
              3. Your annoyance after spending more that three days around her.
              4. Jewelery that just doesn't settle right for her except for your crystals.

Animals are sensitive to the ebb and flow of energy, hence their higher awareness and survival skills. They are ancient creatures with their primal abilities still in full bloom and she is either full of a lot of warrior energy or she is lacking her own and thus taking from the animals and people in her vicinity.

Children are massive generators of energy (and play and love) as well and maybe she set up a subconscious shield to not drain your sister so your sister likes her, or their energies are compatible because of your friendship or another spiritual/energetic/telepathic bond.

It is not that your friend is bad or evil at all, she just needs a certain type of energy or emotion that makes her comfortable. Since you are such good friends and your baby sister also likes here, there is obviously a special bond between her and your family. Your crystals are imbued with your energy so she finds them comforting and satisfying to work with.

Her energy may be out of control from not knowing that she is 'feeding' from her surroundings (hence the scared children, animals and your annoyance after a period of days). These 'symptoms' are usually seen in unaware, or untrained, psychic vampires. Of course, psychic vampirism is only one explanation (and a conclusion that should be avoided until all other options are deeply examined and exhausted).

She may have a warrior spirit with strong and overpowering energy. I say this from experience. Animals and children used to be afraid of me as well until I started calming down and meditating on peace and the lovely aspects of life. I was brought up and trained heavily (still do) in the martial arts, and had a bad attitude growing up, so even though I would have a smile on my face and tried my hardest to be calm and loving around children and animals, they seemed to cry, run away, avoid me or otherwise freak out. This has recently stopped, but I am also older and wiser with what I am projecting mentally and emotionally.

I also am very sensitive to the energies (or whatever you want to call it) to certain gems and metals. This is just high sensitivity to allergens or subtle vibrations. There is nothing inherently wrong or bad about this. It's just the way it is for some people, spiritually inclined or not.

There may also be a darker aspect of herself she is not yet consciously aware of. Maybe the darker Gods and Goddesses favor her. This energy, though loving, embracing and kind, is very powerful and to the uninitiated and timid is seen as evil, frightening and over powering, although these beings are just just protective and conditional with their blessings. Obviously, I do not know your friend and this is just speculation from words written on a computer screen, but I hope this gives you some avenues to research and discover so you and your friend can find comfort in whatever she is dealing with. Good luck.

Comment

Working...
              X