What about you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What about you?

A friend used to make fun of me for spending $1K on Buddy when I got him. However, 24 years later, she's been through several expensive show dogs & cats, as well as had 2 kids.

***Squalking all the way to the bank***

He really IS my family, not quite like a kid, not an s.o., but a great companion in any case. If I could reincarnate him into a human I'd marry him.
    sigpic
    Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

After 24 years you must have an attachment like no other.

And yeah, when you take into perspective the fact that parrots live for a long long time and have the ability to socialize like few other animals. They are a worthwhile investment.
      White and Red 'till I'm cold and dead.
      sigpic
      In Days of yore,
      From Britain's shore
      Wolfe the dauntless hero came
      And planted firm Britannia's flag
      On Canada's fair domain.
      Here may it wave,
      Our boast, our pride
      And joined in love together,
      The thistle, shamrock, rose entwined,
      The Maple Leaf Forever.

Comment

I have 13 aunts and uncles on my mother's side and 11? aunts and uncles on my father's side (possibly more, from what I have heard). My mother is a twin, as was my grandfather (may his soul rest with the angels). I have a half-brother and a half-sister, as well as a step-nephew, one biological nephew, and four nieces. I still live with my stepgrandmother, though hoping that changes soon (I love her dearly, but I am in my mid twenties and it is time to move on... Just trying to get more translation clients and a steady part time job. But I digress). I have one dog, Charlie, whose missing half his nose (very scary and gruesome story), and a cat named Daisy Mae, both of whom belonged to my stepgrandmother's mother.

Comment

My family consists of three brothers,one sister,five children,fourteen grandchildren,and so far six great grandchildren.But what do you expect when a person is seventy lol.When we all get together it's name tags for them all.
          silly old man

Comment

I live alone during week days, and on week ends I travel 160 km to be with my husband. We also have two beautiful dogs.
            ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
            Seen the desert and the birds
            You cut your hair short
            Like a shush to an insult
            The world had been yelling
            Since the day you were born
            Revolting with anger
            While it smiled like it was cute
            That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

My family consists of my son and I. My SO who sadly does not live with me. *pout* My mom and her fiance who live about an hour away from me. And then there is my Dad who lives in "frozen over" Michigan USA. Ah yes and my Gramma. No siblings, thank heavens, I'm selfish lol JK but yeah I'd say that's my immediate family. Not even going to start with cousins, aunts and uncles...hence this post will turn into a book lol

Comment

My family is my mom, my dad, (who I live with because of health issues) my sister, my brother-in-law, my nephew, and my fur-babies who are a sister and a son and daughter.
                Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

I have a mom, a dad, and an older brother (who lives in a different country right now). I also have an aunt, uncle, and three cousins, but I only see them a couple of times a year

Comment

Working...
                  X