A shot in the dark...help?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A shot in the dark...help?

Alright, I feel really stupid posting this, but I'm sort of in need of opinions, advice, whatever, I don't know. I really hope I'm posting this in the right place, I wasn't sure where to. I'll try to keep it short but there's a lot to tell.

In summary, I deal with precog a lot, and it's become a huge problem because it sucks and it's really all but ruining me right now because of a particular issue. I've never dared talk about it because I expect people to laugh me out of the room, get angry or react poorly, or just generally not be helpful, based on previous attempts to reach out about all this. I'm tired of being secretive about something that's a plague to me and if that means I get called a freak or full of crap, at this point so be it. Might as well try.

For me, the precognition doesn't really wait politely for me to seek it out via, say, divination or something. I DO use divination but it's not as reliable as the involuntary stuff. I can't control my precognition, except to occasionally turn it off or stifle it temporarily. It hits me upside the head like a damned baseball bat without warning and it tortures me repetitively until the event actually happens, and until the event happens I feel like I'm watching a slow train wreck I can only rarely stop. I get hit with visions that will overwhelm me out of nowhere and make me feel like I'm already in the situation ahead of me - I'll have dreams or nightmares that are intense and repetitive - I get what I call "flashes" that hit me hard for just split seconds at a time, giving the small but vital details of a situation to come. I draw people, see them, dream about them or have intense visions about them years before I ever meet them, and in the meantime I'm left wondering who the hell this person is and why it's plaguing me. I get warnings both good and bad for important events but I have to tell you, it's not really beneficial and it's more often a curse than a blessing. If I tell someone about a vision I had, it does no good, nobody cares and nobody actually wants to know about the future. I can't count the number of times I've been screamed at by someone I warned of something, and then approached after the fact with wide eyes and fear or anger or hostility as they admit whatever I saw was right. I'm constantly the deliverer of messages, warnings, and forecasts that I never wanted to know in the first place, knowing too much, and it does NOT feel like a gift to me, it feels like a curse. Friends get creeped out by me because I'm that girl that "just knows things". I never asked for this and I've only told a few of my most trusted friends or spoken about it anonymously because it makes me feel like a freak.

For the last few months I've been crippled by visions of some guy I've seen for most of my life - I imagine it's plagued me so hard because it's so vitally important, and my precog seems to be more persistent the more important the subject matter. I don't know who this guy is but it's killing me and I'm sick of dealing with these stupid things. I just want to meet whoever the hell he is and get it over with. I've dealt with this many times before. It's like a radar. As I get closer to the event the visions, dreams, etc. speed up and become more frequent and painful until I'm faced with the event or person itself/themselves. I know it's coming, I know I'm closer to it because the visions are completely crippling lately. But like a slow train wreck, I can't do anything about it, and I don't know who or where the heck this guy is. All I know is...gods over the years? prettymuch everything about him but his name. And I'm exhausted from it. I don't know if I'm supposed to be actively looking for his ass or just sitting waiting for him to waltz across me in the store or something, and this whole thing weirds me out so much. Most of the people I saw/drew/dreamed-about/whatever I ended up just meeting "by chance" (I don't believe in chance or coincidence anymore, I can't, not with what I deal with) later on, but the sense of urgency for this one borders on panic. It's ridiculous!!

What in the world am I supposed to do with this? I don't know, I'm expecting to hear that I'm full of crap and I can't exactly blame anyone who thinks that either; how can I expect anyone to believe me when I'm just some chick on the internet making claims that sound like something another person might try to brag about? If I heard someone making claims like this and I'd never experienced it I'd probably think they might be an attention whore because let's face it, those are rampant on the internet. But whatever, this is a desperate shot in the dark, I just wonder if anyone has any ideas...? I sure as heck don't know where else to go to ask about this kind of thing. I mean look, if this was a bad idea to bring up I'll just drop the subject entirely and never mention it again (if not disappear in shame, dear god), I really don't want to bother anyone or raise a fuss. Just thought I'd see...

Re: A shot in the dark...help?

Actually, you'll be glad to know that what you describe is fairly common. People may not discuss it, but often when you start talking about precog generally, they will open up (well,they do in my part of the world, anyway.) So - no need to panic.

The idea of your visions being ignored is nothing new either - look up Cassandra (she was Hektor's sister in the story of Troy) - she was fated to know the truth but to never be believed. Sound familiar?

What do you really want to do about it? Do you want to stop the visions? It can be done. You can simply start telling yourself over and over that you don't want to do this any more and, provided you really mean it, they will become less frequent.
    Do you want to get better at having the visions? Then you're going to need to do a bit of research for the best way to go about it.
    Do you want to talk to others who've had similar experiences? The internet is a good place, but you do have to take some of it with a pinch of salt - you can be anyone you want in cyberspace.

I think (personally) that it's got to you a bit lately, and probably you will never know why this particular meeting is so important until afterwards. You need to calm down a bit now, so you're ready to tackle it when it happens - because who knows what might happen?

If you do intend to keep seeing visions, then start by keeping notes of your visions - time and date them, plus make a note of the moonphase or eclipses, anything like that. Then you'll have a valuable reference for the years to come.

And good luck - let us know how you get on!
    www.thewolfenhowlepress.com

Phantom Turnips never die.... they just get stewed occasionally....

Comment

Hey there.
      First, breathe deep. I haven't been around here long, but I get the distinct impression you won't be laughed out by anyone that haunts these parts.
      Second, I think the most helpful thing for you is to find a way to manage the ability. Not necessarily to stifle it, but to get it into a sort of flow that isn't so disruptive to you. I'm getting the sense from your post that it might be easier to deal with these visions if they didn't come with side-effects. I am absolutely no expert in this, so please take everything I say with a grain of salt.
      Your religion says polytheistic..are there any particular gods you worship? Do you do any sort of energy or spirit work at all?
      I think if you can set up some sort of...filter system, a way to break down the information as it hits you, it may help negate some of the intensity. Whether this be through the help of spirits or gods or some energy protection that can deflect or dull some of the negative emotions and energy that seem to come with your visions..
      My Tumblr
      My Webcomic
      My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Tylluan Penry View Post
        Actually, you'll be glad to know that what you describe is fairly common. People may not discuss it, but often when you start talking about precog generally, they will open up (well,they do in my part of the world, anyway.) So - no need to panic.

The idea of your visions being ignored is nothing new either - look up Cassandra (she was Hektor's sister in the story of Troy) - she was fated to know the truth but to never be believed. Sound familiar?

What do you really want to do about it? Do you want to stop the visions? It can be done. You can simply start telling yourself over and over that you don't want to do this any more and, provided you really mean it, they will become less frequent.
        Do you want to get better at having the visions? Then you're going to need to do a bit of research for the best way to go about it.
        Do you want to talk to others who've had similar experiences? The internet is a good place, but you do have to take some of it with a pinch of salt - you can be anyone you want in cyberspace.

I think (personally) that it's got to you a bit lately, and probably you will never know why this particular meeting is so important until afterwards. You need to calm down a bit now, so you're ready to tackle it when it happens - because who knows what might happen?

If you do intend to keep seeing visions, then start by keeping notes of your visions - time and date them, plus make a note of the moonphase or eclipses, anything like that. Then you'll have a valuable reference for the years to come.

And good luck - let us know how you get on!
        My apologies, it's a subject I was more than a little apprehensive about bringing up. It's been a real pain in the butt lately to say the very least and it's driving me batty. I don't believe I've ever read that before about Cassandra - I'm reading it now and it sounds soooo horribly familiar. Even friends or loved ones who know about my precog still react poorly if I ever dare to tell them a vision I've had, often not believing it, ignoring it, waving it off or just being afraid of it. I stopped telling them anything anymore and now I just try to prepare; sometimes I'll push for things to be done and when they ask why, I just say "BECAUSE" because of course I can't tell them - then they get really creeped out when they eventually find out the reason I was pushing for it. I laughed when I read that Cassandra was "considered to be insane" - it's so true! Everyone thinks I'm "touched" and it sucks. Poor Cassandra, I feel for her.

Oddly enough, I don't want to be without my visions - I've had them all my life and as weird as it sounds, I'm pretty sure it's just a part of me and it seems wrong to be rid of it completely, even if it's so torturous sometimes. I've never truly desired to be without it per se, just to know what in the world to do with it. Keeping records seems like a good idea; I've thought about it many times but been too avoidant to do it so far. I know I probably sound like an idiot but there's just no user manual for this stuff, you know?

As for this guy, I hate talking about it because it seems so cliche and I've heard so many very annoying people say similar here and there. It's annoying going through something I've laughed at before. I guess it's only right Karma should kick my butt with something I was once ignorantly insensitive about - it's kind of funny and ironic, in a way. My hope is that it's over with soon because the repetition is getting old. Seems like a cool guy, whoever he is - the kind that is likely to take it very well should I ever get the chance to tell him just how much he plagued me over the years. But gods know I'm confused in the meantime. I'm not very good at figuring this stuff out I guess.

Originally posted by wisp View Post
        Hey there.
        First, breathe deep. I haven't been around here long, but I get the distinct impression you won't be laughed out by anyone that haunts these parts.
        Second, I think the most helpful thing for you is to find a way to manage the ability. Not necessarily to stifle it, but to get it into a sort of flow that isn't so disruptive to you. I'm getting the sense from your post that it might be easier to deal with these visions if they didn't come with side-effects. I am absolutely no expert in this, so please take everything I say with a grain of salt.
        Your religion says polytheistic..are there any particular gods you worship? Do you do any sort of energy or spirit work at all?
        I think if you can set up some sort of...filter system, a way to break down the information as it hits you, it may help negate some of the intensity. Whether this be through the help of spirits or gods or some energy protection that can deflect or dull some of the negative emotions and energy that seem to come with your visions..
        I think you're right, I just haven't had much luck so far. I don't really worship any particular deities per se (it's more an overall respect and reverence with little if any contact, I'm not sure if that qualifies or not as my knowledge of pagan matters is limited) but I do constant extensive energy work on a daily basis as well as spirit work. I facepalmed so hard when you mentioned the filtration system - how in the world had I not thought of that? LOL! I use filtering for so many other things, seriously how did I not ... well anyway, I've always worked from the perspective of stifling or covering my vision, never from a filter angle. I could try something of a lens, almost like sunglasses. I am so glad you suggested that and I'm laughing at myself right now for not ever pondering the idea.

You're right though, the side effects are the real downside. If I get hit with precog it's really intense, emotional and whatnot, almost like empaths deal with I guess? If I were to foresee a hurricane I might literally start shaking and crying and freaking out at the sight of water; in the most extreme visions I have retreated to seclusion my room and whispered, written or motioned/acted out something that would later come to be and from what my closest loved ones have told me when I snap out of it, it sounds like complete nonsense (until the actual event, of course); it's ridiculously overwhelming. I love reading about old "seers" or sages that were seen as madmen, I imagine even the most patient of my loved ones think I'm not right in the head when a vision hits and if I could counteract some of that intensity it would be nice. I just want to function a little more like a "normal" person again instead of it interrupting my life without warning.... Thank you! I will start work on that tonight.

Comment

You aren't alone. I know it can be small help, but you're definitely not alone. I don't have precog... I have retrocog of a sorts. I see past lives. And it's not like I just kind of have an idea, I get hit with them pretty hard. I was in Boston one day, driving along, and the next thing I knew, I was on the same street, living another life, but there were horse carriages and clapboard and a woman I was dragging into an alleyway to do terrible things to. A moment later, I was in Ireland, having terrible things done to me.

Then I was back to myself, the light was changing, and the guy in the car next to me had no idea that I'd just experienced several of his past lives in rapid succession.

My recommendation to you is to write it all down. Carry a recording device and record it. Then start doing what was suggested earlier, only rather than, "stop having them," simply tell them, "I've written you down already. Cease and desist." When one comes around during an inopportune time, do the same thing, talk to the experience, "Now is not the time to show me this, now is not the time, now is not the time. Come back later when things are quiet." You can also say, "Not so intense. This is too intense, settle down."

I have had limited success with this. I can now have these experiences and be able to drive safely. That's a huge plus. I rode public transportation for a very, very long time and wouldn't have DREAMED of telling anyone why.

It's so interesting that you post this, because I've been really "feeling it" lately, to the point of overwhelm. I see almost exclusively deaths, because that's one of the most powerful markers we take into the next life. Not only how we died, but our mindset and experience just before it. So I mostly get to watch and/or experience people dying.

That's a real blast. /sarcasm off

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, and that's not my only "ability", by the way. But the others are a lot more predictable and controllable.

But frankly, I wouldn't wish most of it on anyone. Maybe others can deal with it a lot better, but for me, it has made life extremely difficult. At one time in our history, I would absolutely, beyond all doubt, definitely have been killed in some horrific manner in most cultures.

I was persecuted as a child because of these things, so it hasn't been until recent years that I've finally begun (with extreme trepidation and often great terror) to admit to these things.

Comment

I've got Something that might help, i have a friend whose empathic (not the same as pre cog i know but the symptoms were the same), she had next to no control over it, she described walking into class in highschool and college as "like running as fast as i can straight into a brick wall" she used to pick up emotions of everything people animals and Spirits. Anyway, i created a i suppose charm would be the right word for her that with some tweaking could work for you, now i can give you basic "blue prints" but all my magicks require some personalising to each person or task so if you know someone that can help you with it then theres a good chance it would work, a warning though i works by creating a barriar between your mind and the Energy, so when you take it off or Release it to access your pre cog, its gunna hit you hard like a steam train.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok, So i dug it out, you basically make your self an "Amulet" it can be a necklace pendant, a braclet, a charm, a broach whatever just something you can place on your body, now making it out of lead would block the engery however thats probably not the best to wear so if you use and iron base and intwine lead into it. and if you wish to you can add a gemstone id sugest amber and it will draw out the pain. now what ever you choose to make from these things make it something you have to concentrate on and put energy into making. The act of creating this object will "cause" the magicks so to speak, and all the time your making it imagine a deep indigo mist coming from the object and surrounding your head. the this mist deflects all the images trying to get into your head.

this is just a stop gap though designed to give you some respite while you attempt to learn or find away to get more control over these energies.

Comment

Originally posted by SPhoenix View Post
              You aren't alone. I know it can be small help, but you're definitely not alone. I don't have precog... I have retrocog of a sorts. I see past lives. And it's not like I just kind of have an idea, I get hit with them pretty hard. I was in Boston one day, driving along, and the next thing I knew, I was on the same street, living another life, but there were horse carriages and clapboard and a woman I was dragging into an alleyway to do terrible things to. A moment later, I was in Ireland, having terrible things done to me.

Then I was back to myself, the light was changing, and the guy in the car next to me had no idea that I'd just experienced several of his past lives in rapid succession.

My recommendation to you is to write it all down. Carry a recording device and record it. Then start doing what was suggested earlier, only rather than, "stop having them," simply tell them, "I've written you down already. Cease and desist." When one comes around during an inopportune time, do the same thing, talk to the experience, "Now is not the time to show me this, now is not the time, now is not the time. Come back later when things are quiet." You can also say, "Not so intense. This is too intense, settle down."

I have had limited success with this. I can now have these experiences and be able to drive safely. That's a huge plus. I rode public transportation for a very, very long time and wouldn't have DREAMED of telling anyone why.

It's so interesting that you post this, because I've been really "feeling it" lately, to the point of overwhelm. I see almost exclusively deaths, because that's one of the most powerful markers we take into the next life. Not only how we died, but our mindset and experience just before it. So I mostly get to watch and/or experience people dying.

That's a real blast. /sarcasm off

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, and that's not my only "ability", by the way. But the others are a lot more predictable and controllable.

But frankly, I wouldn't wish most of it on anyone. Maybe others can deal with it a lot better, but for me, it has made life extremely difficult. At one time in our history, I would absolutely, beyond all doubt, definitely have been killed in some horrific manner in most cultures.

I was persecuted as a child because of these things, so it hasn't been until recent years that I've finally begun (with extreme trepidation and often great terror) to admit to these things.
              Thank you so much for these tips. I absolutely understand what you mean, although only a few times have deaths been the topic of vision for me. I am so sorry you have to deal with that and I agree, it's not something I'd wish on anyone.

When I was a kid my mother basically thought I was a demon child of some sort. I can't count the number of exorcisms. People like us do NOT fare well in extreme fundamentalist Christian circles if you get my meaning. I'm very thankful to be alive today and it's a topic I don't really tend to go into detail about. Only in recent years did I decide to just face the music and learn to deal with it and try to embrace who or whatever the heck I am instead of pretending all this doesn't exist or trying to bury it away (which didn't exactly work anyway!), so I'm terribly awkward in my methods sometimes. I've all but forgotten the innate tricks I had when I was a kid; it was seemingly totally effortless back then but boy did that get beat out of me!

That's an awesome idea by the way, taking a voice recorder with me. I've got a digital one and I think I'm going to try and hunt it down and put it in my purse - it'll probably take me time to get into the habit, but it might be quicker than stopping to write it down. I do have a notepad already in my purse though so there's that too. I had a feeling I'd be using it for something important (*rolls eyes*)... I had never thought of speaking to the experience, but that totally makes sense. I've spoken to spirits before in that way when they spoke too fast and gave me a headache or whatnot. Thank you so much!

You guys are all just awesome, this is just what I needed - a little help figuring this stuff out. I was totally out of ideas. Can't thank everyone enough!

Originally posted by Kahlenda View Post
              I've got Something that might help, i have a friend whose empathic (not the same as pre cog i know but the symptoms were the same), she had next to no control over it, she described walking into class in highschool and college as "like running as fast as i can straight into a brick wall" she used to pick up emotions of everything people animals and Spirits. Anyway, i created a i suppose charm would be the right word for her that with some tweaking could work for you, now i can give you basic "blue prints" but all my magicks require some personalising to each person or task so if you know someone that can help you with it then theres a good chance it would work, a warning though i works by creating a barriar between your mind and the Energy, so when you take it off or Release it to access your pre cog, its gunna hit you hard like a steam train.
              I'll PM you if you don't mind? Thanks for the suggestion!

Comment

[QUOTE=RainbowDemonic;93293]
                I'll PM you if you don't mind? Thanks for the suggestion![/QUOTE
                Sure you were welcome to But i already posted it anyway, its on the bottom of my message. and yoru more than welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by RainbowDemonic View Post
                  When I was a kid my mother basically thought I was a demon child of some sort. I can't count the number of exorcisms. People like us do NOT fare well in extreme fundamentalist Christian circles if you get my meaning. I'm very thankful to be alive today and it's a topic I don't really tend to go into detail about.
                  Oh, trust me, I know! I was raised for 9 years by Seventh Day Adventists. I was "exorcised" repeatedly as well. I had a triple whammy, however... ability to see dead people (you think the other stuff is bad, that one is enough to send them into apoplexy!), and see past lives (among other things), I am also autistic. Not only that, but I'd been severely abused prior to coming to live with them (they were my mother's parents, my grandparents)... so severely that not only was I terrified to be touched due to my autism, but I had all of that trauma, too.

They tied me down and "laid on hands"... and stood over me... Suffice it to say that it was horrifying and absolute torture to me. If nothing else, they managed to create towering terror around my skills and eventually got me to STFU about it for 20 years or so...

Anyway. I find that it can help to "do something about" these things. It's like they want out... however you make it happen. It's been repressed for a long time, so maybe it's just time now for some of us to be pioneers and forge the way for the next generation to be able to be honest and not live in the same terror we have.

Comment

I was raised - many many years ago - by a family of witches. They all thought I was a bit wet
                    www.thewolfenhowlepress.com

Phantom Turnips never die.... they just get stewed occasionally....

Comment

SPhoenix, I am feeling you on the church thing. I was was in that church as a child,and my mother was crazy as the mother in "Carrie" concerning the SDA. At 13 I just told them I am out of here,and my Mother called the cops on me. I was threatened with being "In "incorrigible" and being sent to juvy(sp) Long story short as soon as I was able I was out on my own.
                      MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                      NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                      don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                      http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

I'm running low on time so I'm going to keep this short.

your not crazy. this can be dealt with. the above advice is awesome. if you like study and books I recommend 100% "Spiritual Protection: A safety Manual for Energy Workers, Healers, and Psychics." by Sophie Reicher. very very good and very sympathetic to your plight. she also has a presence online and will answer any questions you might have threw email which is an added bonus. you can find it on Amazon for $9.10.
                        I'd rather be a could-be if I cannot be an are;
                        because a could-be is a maybe who is reaching for a star.
                        I'd rather be a has-been than a might-have-been, by far;
                        for a might have-been has never been,
                        but a has was once an are.

-Milton Berle-

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
                          SPhoenix, I am feeling you on the church thing. I was was in that church as a child,and my mother was crazy as the mother in "Carrie" concerning the SDA. At 13 I just told them I am out of here,and my Mother called the cops on me. I was threatened with being "In "incorrigible" and being sent to juvy(sp) Long story short as soon as I was able I was out on my own.
                          You know, I've wanted to see that movie since stumbling across a trailer for it. Really looked close to home for me too. So wait, the cops sent you to juvie just for not obeying your mother?? Holy crap, I'm glad you got out! That's messed up. I'm sorry you had to go through that.

Originally posted by SPhoenix View Post
                          Oh, trust me, I know! I was raised for 9 years by Seventh Day Adventists. I was "exorcised" repeatedly as well. I had a triple whammy, however... ability to see dead people (you think the other stuff is bad, that one is enough to send them into apoplexy!), and see past lives (among other things), I am also autistic. Not only that, but I'd been severely abused prior to coming to live with them (they were my mother's parents, my grandparents)... so severely that not only was I terrified to be touched due to my autism, but I had all of that trauma, too.

They tied me down and "laid on hands"... and stood over me... Suffice it to say that it was horrifying and absolute torture to me. If nothing else, they managed to create towering terror around my skills and eventually got me to STFU about it for 20 years or so...

Anyway. I find that it can help to "do something about" these things. It's like they want out... however you make it happen. It's been repressed for a long time, so maybe it's just time now for some of us to be pioneers and forge the way for the next generation to be able to be honest and not live in the same terror we have.
                          I absolutely relate and I'm so sorry to hear that! I used to use a lot of writing to carefully encode magicks, memories, predictions, and more into seemingly benign works of fiction and notes written in rune-like code. My mother never seemed to know what the stories represented, but of course, since they contained elements such as an evil warlock and a magically-inclined heroine, that automatically made it "of the Devil" and she burned them every time she found them. However when my father passed I think she noticed the detailed parallels to the death of the heroine's father and she really stepped up her efforts to stamp it out then. The rune-like writing she certainly didn't know and just my efforts to encode anything were enough for her to assume I was up to no good (which is funny, because most of the things I wrote in my little code were just things like innocent diary entries about ho hum daily activities LOL - I just wanted a little sense of privacy most of the time and it felt more natural to write that way) so she burnt all that too. It really sucks to have forgotten my rune-like code now and the only thing I have left is the spelling of the fun little code name I signed my notes with forever ago.

I was sent to a lot of Christian "counselors" who'd shame and interrogate me for hours, paraded in front of churches we attended as needing "prayer" for my sins or exorcisms; I wasn't tied down for laying on of hands but I can say for sure, all that hateful zealotry beaming through about a dozen people's hands felt like someone sticking me with a dozen red hot pokers. It's not that they were Christian, it's the zealous hate, you know? A prayer wishing health or happiness or blessing feels entirely different... Anyway when I was 13 my mother signed custody of me over to a fundamentalist Christian cult compound situated in several square miles of wooded property in the middle of nowhere, and that's the part I get a bit shy about. Suffice to say my mother paid them lots, and they spent two years trying to torture and brainwash everything out of me, vowing they wouldn't let me go home until they were finished doing so; so I was there for 2 years (I'm lucky, too - I've since met another girl who was there for 4 years). I had to do some serious, serious tricks to play the part and get by, but the near-decade since then has been spent trying to pick up the pieces I left carefully scattered.

If anything it's taught me that no witch hunt, however persevering, will ever stamp people like us out - whatever we are. There is nothing we can't survive. True magic will never die. It always finds a way.

You're totally right too - it really is like it wants to pour out. My biggest issue is that nowadays I'm more clumsy than I was as a kid, and when it pours out it seems more often than not to singe me a little in the process so to speak, because it's not properly controlled or handled. I'm having to re-learn what I had to carefully un-learn for the sake of survival, and it's a tedious process wherein I hid some of the most important things so well from their watchful eyes that even I can't find them now. (So embarrassing!)

But you know......it occurs to me suddenly what should have been obvious to me before .....if I was encoding everything into stories before and that seemed to satisfy the visions, maybe I should pick up the habit again. I've been scared to write more than the occasional short story in the past 8 years (my mother finding and burning 50-something pages of carefully-hidden work was the straw that broke the camel's back) but I think it's time to start over.

Guess I should go buy a very big notebook soon. I'm going to need every page of it.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Shawn Cameron View Post
                          I'm running low on time so I'm going to keep this short.

your not crazy. this can be dealt with. the above advice is awesome. if you like study and books I recommend 100% "Spiritual Protection: A safety Manual for Energy Workers, Healers, and Psychics." by Sophie Reicher. very very good and very sympathetic to your plight. she also has a presence online and will answer any questions you might have threw email which is an added bonus. you can find it on Amazon for $9.10.
                          Awesome! I've been looking for some good reliable books lately. Looking it up right now!

Comment

Wow, that's some seriously messed up child abuse right there. Can't believe people still do that to their kids in this day and age.

The only bit of advice that I have to chip in with is maybe do some kind of divination or reading for advice? I used to be skeptical about such things, but I've used tarot cards a few times when I need to clarify or gain insight into a situation, and they've always come through in astounding ways for me. Maybe something along those lines would help you figure out what you need to do to make this talent of yours less disruptive?

Comment

Working...
                            X