X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who practices Reiki?

Just curious about who is talented in the use of reiki
    Please, just call me Ghost

I want to be like the moon. A lonely observator of earth, watching the people live, love and die

Knowledge destroys enemies, too much knowledge makes enemies ~Ghost~

It doesn't matter how you practice your magick. As long as the thought behind it is clear, it will work

Re: Who practices Reiki?

Caelia does, but she hasn't been around much.
    Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

In a way I guess I'm learning by myself, not Reiki exactly but very similar, rather than using energy in general, I use specific energies. Never tried distance yet, however I have sent my own little elemental animals to help people before.
      "Sometimes bad things happen, and theres nothing you can do about it, so why worry?" ~ Timon

Comment

I have been very interested in learning Reiki but I can not afford to take the classes!

Comment

I had distance attunments for level 1 and 2 about 7 years ago but am no longer sure I believe in the validity of such attunments.
          http://thefeministpagan.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

[quote author=Deseret link=topic=696.msg10380#msg10380 date=1289000676]
            Caelia does, but she hasn't been around much.
            [/quote]

*pops out of the bushes*

I practice. I'm a Master of the Usui Reiki and a Practioner of Isis Seichem Reiki. I've been practicing for 5 years for Usui and a couple of years for Isis Seichem.

However, I don't see myself as "talented". It's not my work coming through the pipes, so to say
            my etsy store
            My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
            surrounded by plush, downy things,
            ill prepared, but willing,
            to descend."

Comment

Comment

I think I am going to take a Reiki class. If I get a group of 4 people together she said she would do the class for $75 each. Now to find four people...
                sigpic

Comment

I've been attuned at Level 3 for a while, but I haven't really used it much lately.
                  Sleep, my friend, and you will see
                  That dream is my reality

Comment

Can someone explain what Reiki is? I've been trying to look it up, but the explanations aren't making sense....
                    It does not do to dwell in dreams and forget to live - Albus Dumbledore

Comment

Reiki (pronounced Ray Key) is a combination of two Japanese words rei and ki meaning universal life energy. Reiki is an ancient laying-on of hands healing technique that uses the life force energy to heal, balancing the subtle energies within our bodies. Reiki addresses physical, emotional, mental and spiritual imbalances. This healing art is an effective delivery system. The Reiki practitioner serves as a vessel that supplies healing energies where they are most needed. Reiki's ki-energies flow out of the practitioner's body through the palms of the hands while they are touching the recipient's body.
                      from http://healing.about.com/cs/reiki/a/reikiplex.htm
                      sigpic

Comment

I am grade 1 .... i would like to make the 2th ... but i must get some money

i payed for the first grade 25euro....(i lei=100) and i must gather 50euro(200lei) for the second

lately i`m combining reiki with runes.....it is more effective.

Comment

Working...
                        X