23 ways to embarrass yourself on line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

23 ways to embarrass yourself on line

For those of you who haven't yet had an opportunity to make a public ass of yourself, it's not too late.

Here's a little tutorial for those of you who have yet to learn the art...

http://www.heavy.com/social/2013/04/...ok-gone-wrong/
    Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Re: 23 ways to embarrass yourself on line

I was worried that I would have done one or two things on that list, but after reading it...nope. Nope, I'm safe.

Mostly art.

Comment

the cow guy...

Why?

No, on second thought, I don't think I really want to know.
      The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
        I was worried that I would have done one or two things on that list, but after reading it...nope. Nope, I'm safe.
        You've never transformed into a cow? Not even once?
        Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
          You've never transformed into a cow? Not even once?
          Not even once. :P

My personal favourite was the Zach Braff comment. I've spoken to him on Reddit before, and I can totally see him making that comment.

Mostly art.

Comment

I'm pretty sure it was #15's intention to show off his bohunkus. Some of us do find tan lines attractive. Just sayin'. Yolo.

(For the record, I never say "yolo." Yolo should choke on a cheesy banana and die.)
            Children love and want to be loved and they very much prefer the joy of accomplishment to the triumph of hateful failure. Do not mistake a child for his symptom.
            -Erik Erikson

Comment

I'd be the person to mistake a mirror for a picture :/ Cuz I'm awesome that way.
              My Tumblr
              My Webcomic
              My Twitter

Comment

Oh me, oh my.

I was totally safe until I saw that someone else has also transformed into a cow.

*cries in the corner*

Comment

Nope, I have not done a single one of these things. In fact I rarely have embarrassed myself........that I can remember that is.
                  Gargoyles watch over me...I can hear them snicker in the dark.

Pull the operating handle (which protrudes from the right side of the receiver) smartly to the rear and release it.

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
                    This was my worry too, but I can honestly say I haven't done anything on this list. My cousins on the other hand may have been guilty of being the boys with the "likes for sex" sign and the airbrushed phantom girl at some point or another....

Comment

#5 really made me cringe.
                      But then... the cow man. Oh god, the cow man. It was about ten billion shades of regrettable.

Comment

I have lost count of the times I've had that 'morning after a rough drinking session' feeling of regret knotted in my stomach several hours after posting something on the Internet. I swear I'm incapable of any form of learning or social development.

Also.. I am definitely making some jean socks and I WILL be posting them in the 'what do you look like thread'. I need a pair so badly. I just only have one pair of skinnies so will have to see if my niece has an old out-grown pair kicking around (she's almost 14 and already taller then me!)...
                        夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

i thought #1 would be getting black out wasted and dry humping someone, or SOMETHING associated with booze...but there's nothing about booze to my complete surprise.

Comment

Working...
                          X