Yoga enthusiasts here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Yoga enthusiasts here?

any good youtube yoga work out recommendations?
    Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by thalassa View Post
      This channel has several lessons. It looks good.
      Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

lol late reply but Tara Stiles on youtube has some great videos for beginners :3
        I practice yoga for 6 months now and it makes me feel so good!!! Like everythings is fine idk is it just me???

Comment

Hi just saw this thread. I do Kundalini Yoga every thursday and also meditation ☺ So nice to focus your breath while doing exercise.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by habbalah View Post
          Yeah this loks really good, would give it a go ☺

Comment

Here's another yoga channel on YT.
            I like this one for the simplicity.

I used to be a yoga enthusiast back then when I was looking for a spiritual path and thought yoga would be all about becoming a kind of hindu-Tibetan-sadhu type of yogi. Then I realised a) my expectations were absolutely ridiculous b) modern yoga is something quite different.

Hi just saw this thread. I do Kundalini Yoga every thursday and also meditation ☺ So nice to focus your breath while doing exercise.
            I have never tried Kundalini Yoga but from an outsider's point of view it's really fascinating. (I sometimes go to youtube to watch these Kundalini Yoga meditations.)
            baah.

Comment

Originally posted by thalassa View Post
              I've been gushing about Namaste Yoga for years and it remains my favorite. For me, spending quality time in the asanas helps me to really get to know my body and learn the form with true integrity rather than simply putting my body into the pose for the sake of doing it. The vinyasas are simply, there's always a breath/body link, and I do several episodes in one sitting so I get a pretty good stretch as well as a workout.

My only real criticism is that the cool-down is the same in all seasons, and in the warm up she focuses primarily on cat-to-cow, which can be straining for the back after a few episodes.

P.S. Season 3 has a new lady narrating and orchestrating the flows. I don't care for her as much at ALL (Kate Potter is a friggin goddess, and she's got lots of videos online as well), but the vinyasas are still quality.

Season One -- Full Episode

Season Two -- Full Episode

Season Three -- Full Episode
              No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

I am a huge fan of Hot Yoga! A few of my friends and I go to hot yoga classes twice a week. I also do a lot of yoga at home as a cool down after a workout, ever since my accident last year I have chronic back pain so certain yoga poses help a lot with that to alleviate the pain.

Comment

Working...
                X