40 things that will make you feel old

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

40 things that will make you feel old

I found this imgur 'article' called "40 things that will make you feel old" ...and I found it amusing. Thought I'd share.

Mostly art.

Re: 40 things that will make you feel old

OMG lol im 23 and this even made me feel old!!! especially disturbing: "the blues clues dude today" lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Lilium of the Valley View Post
      OMG lol im 23 and this even made me feel old!!! especially disturbing: "the blues clues dude today" lmao
      JTT really got me. And the dead Yellow Ranger. And the picture of the scene in Gargoyles where she's destroying the world with information on a floppy disk.

Mostly art.

Comment

I used to run around pretending I was Red Ranger from the original show when I was like 5

brb checking for grey hairs

Comment

Originally posted by Aeran View Post
          hahahaha thats hilarious!

Comment

Originally posted by Aeran View Post
            I used to run around pretending I was Red Ranger from the original show when I was like 5

No way! I was the Yellow Ranger!

btw, I'm well on the road to grey hairs :P

Mostly art.

Comment

the first pic made me feel old.
              Do Not Meddle In The Affairs Of Dragons, For You Are Crunchy And Good With Kethup.

Comment

..I never got into pokemon because it was aimed at kids a couple years younger than me. /sigh.

But seriously, a lot of this made me think more: "Has it really been that long" rather than "My stars, I'm old." Age, for whatever reason, doesn't bother me. But wow, time sure has flown.
                My Tumblr
                My Webcomic
                My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by lightdragon View Post
                  the first pic made me feel old.
                  Yeah I remember being really excited about having a Motorola when I was like 15 so the fact that its now in a museum ok I feel old now im think how another two years and im quarter of a century old

Comment

I'm 17 so this probably didn't affect me as much as you guys but even I feel pretty old..
                    Circe

Comment

Haha I'd posted this on facebook, saying that the thing that really made me feel old was the fact that I was too old for half of it (Blues Clues, Lizzie McGuire, Hey Arnold, etc) when it was new. Now "kids stuff" from my late teens and early 20s is "nostalgia." OLD.

PS, I went to the Royal BC Museum in Victoria last summer, and they have this "decades" display. They had the 80s and 90s ones filled with floppy disks, a nintendo, an old cell phone, pokemon, an original x-files script, and other stuff that I remember. That made me feel old.

Comment

Originally posted by DanieMarie View Post
                        Haha I'd posted this on facebook, saying that the thing that really made me feel old was the fact that I was too old for half of it (Blues Clues, Lizzie McGuire, Hey Arnold, etc) when it was new. Now "kids stuff" from my late teens and early 20s is "nostalgia." OLD.
                        That's how I felt. I remember watching my younger siblings watch those shows...

Mostly art.

Comment

The Karate Kid picture made me feel old! I still remember practicing his kick he used in the end of the first movie all the time.
                          Good times.
                          [4:82]

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
                            That's how I felt. I remember watching my younger siblings watch those shows...
                            One of my cousins, who is 11 years younger than me, used to LOVE Blues Clues. He's turning 18 and graduating this year. Yikes.

Comment

Working...
                            X