Fish Keeping XD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fish Keeping XD

Its my passion and i love my fish, i have a 168 litre tank and a shed load of fish (list to follow) so i thought id like to share my tank and my passion with those on here who like to keep fish also

in my tank i have.

1 powder blue dwarf gourami
    1 red tail black shark
    3 bronze cory dora's
    1 zebra danio (cos i cant catch him)
    several neon tetra
    several black neon tetra
    3 congo tetra
    several rummy nose tetra
    several flametail tetra
    x ray tetra
    head and tail light tetra
    ember tetra
    two brittle nose plecs
    1 apple snail
    1 red dot snnail
    1 long nose snail 1:36 PM
    1 assassin snail
    two mickey mouse sword tails
    two mollies
    and 1 guppy (cos the others died)

- - - Updated - - -

and i forgot my shrimps i have 1 amano shrimp and 1 possibly 2 wavey hand shrimps

Re: Fish Keeping XD

I had a fish as a kid, but it died.

I prefer my pets to be the furry, cuddly kind

Mostly art.

Comment

aaawww la fish tank i always wanted a fish tank as a child....my parents wouldnt let me....but now as a grown up i can understand why they said "NO"...
      i at that time already had a guinea pig and 2 bunny's....2 hamsters that had babies, which meant we then had 6...a dog aaaaaaaaaaaand a bird.............soooooo yeah....
      but i wanted a fish tank too *pouts in a corner* LOL

Comment

Do none of these fish kill each other? I had a small tank as a kid, but the fish were always eating each other. I prefer critters I can cuddle without killing them or hurting myself.
        We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
        It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
        Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
        -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Comment

no none of them kill each other, and its all about dong your research before hand not all fish can be put together, and even when they can you can get fish with a bad temperment that cause it to kill other, ive lost fish im my time it just take tim e a perseverence to get it perfect.

Comment

Working...
          X