QotD V 3.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

QotD V 3.0

After some discussion, we wanted to bring back some of the old games. Older members, you already know the drill from the title. For the newer members, here's a run-down:

This game is Question of the Day. We used to have a member who manned this, and she's since left the forum, but it was always a lot of fun. I thought I would resurrect it. Basically, every day, or every couple of days, I'm going to post a question in red. I'll give everyone a bit of time to answer it, and then I'll post a new one.

(it's fun, I swear)

What is one thing you love that defines your world but is often overlooked by everyone else?

Mostly art.

Re: QotD V 3.0

The way that the artists I adore lay down lines, compose a piece, use colour, use shape.. The anatomy of a piece of art (often commercial art). I don't have many art friends so the people around me rarely notice these things.
    My Tumblr
    My Webcomic
    My Twitter

Comment

The little red fox that I can see from my 3rd floor window,he only comes out at night to hunt,and I can see him scurry across the back parking lot.
      MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
      NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
      don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
      http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post

What is one thing you love that defines your world but is often overlooked by everyone else?
        Weeds. Everybody hates weeds, or overlooks weeds, or completely fails to notice them entirely. I love weeds. And it makes me so upset when I see a pretty weed, and I ask what it is, and somebody answers with "I dunno, a weed."

Most of them are all so tasty or helpful.

Mostly art.

Comment

Weeds. Everybody hates weeds, or overlooks weeds, or completely fails to notice them entirely. I love weeds. And it makes me so upset when I see a pretty weed, and I ask what it is, and somebody answers with "I dunno, a weed."

Most of them are all so tasty or helpful.
          This is an excellent point. I don't know much about plant life in general, but I typically like weeds. I think they are prettier than most flowers. Dandy Lions for example. I love them, but people treat them like some sort of lawn disease.
          I should learn more about plants.
          �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
          ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
          Sneak Attack
          Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Weed is a term that defines a plant we believe we can't exploit for something.
            MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
            NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
            don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
            http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

The nature of existence. Why we exist, the processes of this existence and how we can best interact with this existence, from the mundane to the spiritual. Looking at the ant crawling across the floor- where are they going and what purpose does it serve, if any? Needing to use the restroom- why is waste a natural process? Thinking- am I really an aspect of the spiritual/divine creation with infinite potential, or more like a baked potato that is awesome upon consumption, but forgotten about later then discarded via question 2? There's a beauty in questions.

Comment

Pirate VS. Ninja - who would win, and why?

Mostly art.

Comment

Pirate VS. Ninja - who would win, and why?
                  I am absolutely tickled pink that you even asked this!!! :P

I vote for Predator!
                  But if I had to pick between the two... I say Pirates. Because Jack Sparrow is ma man!
                  �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                  ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                  Sneak Attack
                  Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Working...
                  X