Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Virginity auction TV series? Seriously?

Catarina Migliorini Virgin Auction Morphs Into Reality TV Series

Well, I guess somebody ought to make some money out of it...

I'm into sex about as much as anybody, maybe more. Why does this disturb me?
    Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Re: Virginity auction TV series? Seriously?

So now we're making people famous for auctioning off their virginities?! What the balls, man... what the balls.

Comment

I wonder if there's any guarantee?

With a lady, you'd know, but with a guy, you night just think he's not very good at it.

P.S. My lawyer insisted that I put this in:

(WARNING: Given the opportunity, this is not the last tasteless joke I'm likely to make here. Be forewarned)
      Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Even with a lady, it can be hard to tell. Not all female virgins bleed (I didn't) so it could be pretty difficult to tell if she had truly never had sex before or if she just had a tight vagina. As for the men, it would be just about impossible to guarantee. I also don't really get the appeal of having sex with a male virgin. It's not like his penis is physiologically different or anything. He'd just be less experienced/skilled. Weird stuff.

Comment

Yup -

I, my self, would pay more for for the work of a skilled professional than that of a tyro.

They should be auctioning off a Super Who...

Never mind.

:devil:

Comment

BUT a virgin wouldnt know just how bad you are at it since it's their first time lol

Comment

Originally posted by BigHat View Post
              BUT a virgin wouldnt know just how bad you are at it since it's their first time lol
              They could auction off a six week instruction course with the Professional Lady* of choice to the insecure...

*Note: This does not glorify such things as, for example, but not excluding the possibility of others: child molestation, forced prostitution, slavery, pimpery, sexual abuse, those forced into it by poverty, or tragedy, or other events and conditions beyond their control.

It is merely a light hearted poke at the pleasantly true fact that there are some who choose this career option by choice, skill, avocation (not devocation), intention, inclination, several other -tion's, and two perky wontons of ample size and girth, are good at it and enjoy it, and turn a profit and earn a living at it. So respect their choices.

This is all it is.

Done. 1.

1. This is not intended to be taken as an insult by anybody who feels such things are important, or an ironic comment and anything whatsoever, other than getting a few chuckles with friends.

Comment

I think it's disturbing because sex is kind of personal. While a lot of people do it on camera and we talk about it a lot, there's still something really intimate about doing it for the first time. Putting it on display and making a reality show out of it seems gaudy.

Comment

Not sure I understand how it's legal to do this publicly. If there's a set price, it's prostitution, but if it's an auction, it's a reality show?
                  sigpic
                  Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

In Australia, prostitution is legal. If it's all carried out there, nothing illegal about it.

Comment

Working...
                    X