I found a piece of jewelry in my saddle bag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I found a piece of jewelry in my saddle bag

I was riding(my motorcycle if any of you weren't sure) into town and the rain came down hard so I pulled into a gas station to wait it out. It finally slow down enough so I could head back home and I check my saddlebag just to see if I have a bandanna or something to cover my face at least and I find what seems to be part of a broach or something. It's a fake piece of jewelry, but I have no Idea of how it could have gotten there it's not mine and it's not any of my friends so I worried it may be cursed or something, but Mostly I'm wondering if any of you have some ideas.

Re: I found a piece of jewelry in my saddle bag

Coulda been worse. Coulda been a dead lizard or live scorpion or something.

It's weird, someone probably saw it laying next to your bike, thought it was yours & stuck it in your saddlebag. Wouldn't worry about it too much.
    The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

I would prefer a lizard or scorpion or something dead or alive

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe I'm just paranoid

Comment

Does it give you any reason to worry about it? Bad energy, unpleasant symbols...?
        My Tumblr
        My Webcomic
        My Twitter

Comment

When I find jewelery that shouldn't be there, I just say 'Thank You' take it home, sage it and keep it because I like jewelery (cool looking things in general) even if I'll never wear it. If it feels too weird or creepy, then I just toss it and release any odd feelings out my hands and feet until I fell better. There's nothing to worry about unless you get funky sensations in whatever way.

Comment

It baffles me that your first thought would be 'ermagerd magic'. I agree with Perze. It was probably nearby, and someone thought it was yours. Or, someone wanted to get rid of it, and thought "Hey, saddlebag. Sweet. That's a good spot." and walked away.

Mostly art.

Comment

Unless you feel negativity or something, I'd say don't worry to much about it. Is there any reason for your fears?

Comment

As others have said, I wouldn't worry about it too much. Unless unusual things start happening there is no reason to think unusual things are going on. It coulda gotten there all sorts of ways

Comment

It is important that you do not blame too much on magic/divine interference. Because if you force the mundane to become magic in your own mind, you may lose track of what is actually divine and miss the true signs in life.
                  White and Red 'till I'm cold and dead.
                  sigpic
                  In Days of yore,
                  From Britain's shore
                  Wolfe the dauntless hero came
                  And planted firm Britannia's flag
                  On Canada's fair domain.
                  Here may it wave,
                  Our boast, our pride
                  And joined in love together,
                  The thistle, shamrock, rose entwined,
                  The Maple Leaf Forever.

Comment

Well to put it simpley there are people who don't like me, for verious reasons. I generally don't asume such things so quickly...but call it a gut feeling cause i'm not sure what else to call it. but the strangest thing is so part of me wont let me get rid of it...I have no attatcment to it in any way, but...I just keep it around

Comment

If it's making you uncomfortable then get rid of it. Just do it. Whether it's cursed or not, you don't like it so don't keep it. If it makes you feel -that- uncomfortable then wrap it with some sage or other cleansing plants before tossing it. Really I don't think you have anything to worry about but peace of mind is better than some random piece of jewellery.
                      My Tumblr
                      My Webcomic
                      My Twitter

Comment

Working...
                      X