The Bulwer-Lytton Fiction Contest Winners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Bulwer-Lytton Fiction Contest Winners

The 2012 contest winners are in. You'll want to go read, and commiserate with the authors.

FIRST PRIZE WINNER
    Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
    sigpic

Comment

Re: The Bulwer-Lytton Fiction Contest Winners

The contest is free to enter, as many times as you like.

The Bulwer-Lytton Fiction Contest

We could enter - try out entries here. (I bet we have a lot of writers here besides myself who can write overly complicated, self contradictory, baroquely ornamented sentences that arrive at unexpected conclusions...)
      Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

all im gunna say is WOOOO!!!!! GO MANCHESTER!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kahlenda View Post
          all im gunna say is WOOOO!!!!! GO MANCHESTER!!!!!
          LOL - look her up in the phone book, call her, and tell her how proud of her you are.

Then, start following her around on your lunch hour.

Get a high- definition camera, with an awesome telephoto lens, and start a picture collection, devided and subdivided by body part, for instance, upper torso > left shoulder >that cute little curvy thing that the collar bone makes...

No wait. Don't do that. That's what got me locked up here in the first place...

Comment

Originally posted by b. De corbin View Post
            lol - look her up in the phone book, call her, and tell her how proud of her you are.

Then, start following her around on your lunch hour.

Get a high- definition camera, with an awesome telephoto lens, and start a picture collection, devided and subdivided by body part, for instance, upper torso > left shoulder >that cute little curvy thing that the collar bone makes...

No wait. Don't do that. That's what got me locked up here in the first place...

hahaha pmsl

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
              The contest is free to enter, as many times as you like.

The Bulwer-Lytton Fiction Contest

We could enter - try out entries here. (I bet we have a lot of writers here besides myself who can write overly complicated, self contradictory, baroquely ornamented sentences that arrive at unexpected conclusions...)
              This is a thing I can do.

Mostly art.

Comment

Working...
              X