Does anybody practice alchemy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anybody practice alchemy?

"In ancient times this was done using solar and lunar energy (sunlight and moonlight) at specific magnetic points on the earth's surface on specific days of the solar and lunar calendars. It was also done using electricity generated by alchemy or lightning passed through gold or silver bars.
    In our times, because of atmospheric pollution its possible to capture pure energy fields from solar, lunar, or lightning energy only at the peaks of mountains that have no radiation or rays passing over and this only during eclipses. The most convenient option known at this time, which I practice, is the ancient alchemical method that involves passing electric charge for a fraction of a second through 100% silver or gold. This is the only method where the pure energy pattern of a substance can be captured without retaining ANY of its physical components, and without having it either positively or negatively charged. It is phenomenally powerful in this form.
    There are various home/amateur/training methods to capture energy fields (these are slightly exothermic (sunlight) or edothermic (moonlight) from herbs and flowers. A method that is gives a somewhat balanced energy field includes collecting on a pure hardened glass/silver/gold/snow quartz tablet, the water vapor rising given off by heating water with drops of essential oil or fresh/dried plant parts and condensing the vapor to use as energy medicine. "
    See more at: http://www.energy-treatments.com/hol..._flowers_herbs

Is this true or do any of you have experience with this? (I understand essential oils, tinctures, potions and the like, I am more referring to the electrical current through gold and silver).

Re: Does anybody practice alchemy?

I'm an Alchemist (there is a thread called "What the Heck is Alchemy" - I hope you'll participate).

However, I'm not familiar with anything you are talking about. Can I ask what your references are? I read over the one you posted, but I'm interested in how that info comes out of what I know of as Alchemy. Since the reference is heavy on the idea of "Chakras," I'm assuming that it is a non-European tradition...?

I'm working with the European alchemical texts of 1200 - 1800, especially The Golden Treatise of Hermes as my primary text.
    Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Re: Does anybody practice alchemy?

It's just from that website that I linked in my post. It is for making tinctures more powerful with solar or lunar energies, I guess. The person just said it was a very ancient and poweful alchemical method, although I never heard of it before. That's why I asked.

The only alchemy I have practiced was the very basics of Hermeticism and studied up on Daoist Internal Alchemy for a little bit, but that's as far as I have gone. I'll check out that link you gave me, thanks.

Comment

Working...
      X