The top of my "oh, gross" list for the day -

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The top of my "oh, gross" list for the day -

Semen Cocktails: New Cookbook, 'Semenology,' Provides Recipes, Storage Tips And More

Nothing more to add from this end...
    Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Re: The top of my "oh, gross" list for the day -

ok wrong just.... just wrong, i cant........ just...... ok no wrong just wrong, in a sexual act is one thing but storing it? what is up with you americans?!

Comment

i'm grossed out...sexually ok...but keeping it in the fridge for a little 'nosh' later....just wrong LMFAO

Comment

...o_O... I really am not sure what to say?
        hey look, I have a book! And look I have a second one too!

Comment

Originally posted by Kahlenda View Post
          ok wrong just.... just wrong, i cant........ just...... ok no wrong just wrong, in a sexual act is one thing but storing it? what is up with you americans?!
          Oh man... even for "us americans" this AIN'T NORMAL! This guy's cheese done slid way off his cracker. In fact, I don't think anyone could find it anymore...

The thing about this is that it does exactly that; makes people look at "us americans" like we REALLY have "semen cookbooks" and it's just the way we life. Anything but!

Comment

You'll happily eat the fetid entrails of tortured beasts, but it's suddenly weird and gross to eat food made with something that a large portion of population ingests regularly and happily!

Y'all got weird ways of looking at things. This is the same thinking that leads to people being perfectly willing to drink cow's milk, but finding human milk weird and disgusting.

This is the twenty-first century people, our bodies are not disgusting... At least not any more so than that of a cow, or a pig, or whathaveyou.
            Trust is knowing someone or something well enough to have a good idea of their motivations and character, for good or for ill. People often say trust when they mean faith.

Comment

Originally posted by Denarius View Post
              You'll happily eat the fetid entrails of tortured beasts, but it's suddenly weird and gross to eat food made with something that a large portion of population ingests regularly and happily!

Y'all got weird ways of looking at things. This is the same thinking that leads to people being perfectly willing to drink cow's milk, but finding human milk weird and disgusting.

This is the twenty-first century people, our bodies are not disgusting... At least not any more so than that of a cow, or a pig, or whathaveyou.
              It seems to be ingesting something... Intimate. Its off putting because of the very personal nature of the substance. Its something not commonly seen outside of sexual relations, nor tasted. I would go further in my analysis, but this isn't the adult section of the forum, and I'm already a bit bashful.

Not to mention I regularly think my own body is disgusting, but that's beside the point and a whole other can of worms :P.

Comment

BD I am surprised you finely found something that freaks even you out..
                MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by Malflick View Post
                  It seems to be ingesting something... Intimate. Its off putting because of the very personal nature of the substance. Its something not commonly seen outside of sexual relations, nor tasted.
                  Ah, that's probably why I don't get it. It's a sexual thing.
                  Trust is knowing someone or something well enough to have a good idea of their motivations and character, for good or for ill. People often say trust when they mean faith.

Comment

D its not the semen its self, i dont mind my own, but they thought of someone else's no ill pass ta

Comment

Originally posted by Kahlenda View Post
                      D its not the semen its self, i dont mind my own, but they thought of someone else's no ill pass ta
                      Who said it has to be someone else's? Also, I'm fairly certain that most of the time that people are ingesting semen it's from someone else.

Comment

Ah, that's probably why I don't get it. It's a sexual thing.
                        I apologize if this is too personal a question, and if so, just ignore it, but are you asexual? Just trying to understand the context of your comment!

Comment

< Is asexual, yes. Sex, love, intimacy, and attraction have next to nothing to do with each other in my mind.

Comment

Re: The top of my &quot;oh, gross&quot; list for the day -

Originally posted by SPhoenix View Post
                            This guy's cheese done slid way off his cracker.
                            Oh, gods, this makes me feel like I'm back at home again, particularly the use of "done." I suddenly miss my family.

There is a huge difference in ingesting or otherwise coming into contact with semen when it, let's say, fresh; and keeping it in the fridge. The greatest difference is that when it's fresh, it's there in a sexual context - and how it's produced is most commonly what's attractive about it in the first place. Storing it for consumption (or whatever; I'm not clicking that link) is different. You're taking it out of it's sexual context. Semen belongs... well, just generally somewhere sweaty and sexy. Not in my glass.

There... I tried to explain that in the most dignified way I could...

Comment

Re: The top of my &quot;oh, gross&quot; list for the day -

Hmmm... this could give pubescent boys a way to earn a little extra cash. I wonder how much the "product" goes for, per quart...
                              Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Working...
                              X