Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 5 Readings

Originally posted by RainbowDemonic View Post
    I'd like to request a reading if you wouldn't mind. Spirit message sounds best. Thank you!
    I'm currently in a period of upheaval so I'm waiting until I'm in a better mindframe, but I'll get you here shortly.

Comment

I'd like to request a reading if you wouldn't mind. Spirit message sounds best. Thank you!
      Dear one,

When you can't love the person that you are, and when you don't even know the person that you are, how can you even know true love if you encounter it?

The answer, whether you like it or not, IS to love yourself first. You can never accept love from someone else until you love yourself. How can you love someone that loves a person that you loathe? If you see yourself as evil, and vile, and all things unworthy, then you will not only refuse love, but you will choose a punishing relationship. Always. Wherever you go, there you are... and all of your foibles with you.

When someone loves you, you will reject it for a multitude of reasons. You will believe they are a fool to love a person such as you. You will see them as lying, because if you believe beyond all doubt that you aren't worthy of love, anyone who says they love you must be lying by default.

The first and truest love is self-love. It can't be replaced, it can't be exchanged, it can't be brought about by external circumstances. No matter what, you WILL reject all love while you still secretly hate yourself. There's no route around it, and you can't power your way through it. Without self love, you will sabotage and reject all other love, no matter whom it's from.

If you don't believe you're doing this, then look more closely. Why does it seem like things just never work out for you? Could it be because you sabotage to punish yourself for being unworthy of love?

Worthiness isn't in your actions or even in your thoughts. Worthiness is an inherent part of you, and the sad fact is that until you ACCEPT your worthiness, you will be unable to DISPLAY your worthiness. How can you express or outpicture something that you so adamantly believe yourself to be incapable of?

You are worthy by virtue of the fact that the Divine brought you into being, and the Divine makes NO errors. You have a purpose, or you would not exist at all. You would not even know you didn't exist. Everything exists within the mind of the Divine, and you exist because you are perfect for the Divine's plan for all life and existence. You need no other virtue or value. You are.

To understand your worthiness, you need but two words, a single mantra. "I am."

Comment

Originally posted by SPhoenix View Post
        Dear one,

When you can't love the person that you are, and when you don't even know the person that you are, how can you even know true love if you encounter it?

The answer, whether you like it or not, IS to love yourself first. You can never accept love from someone else until you love yourself. How can you love someone that loves a person that you loathe? If you see yourself as evil, and vile, and all things unworthy, then you will not only refuse love, but you will choose a punishing relationship. Always. Wherever you go, there you are... and all of your foibles with you.

When someone loves you, you will reject it for a multitude of reasons. You will believe they are a fool to love a person such as you. You will see them as lying, because if you believe beyond all doubt that you aren't worthy of love, anyone who says they love you must be lying by default.

The first and truest love is self-love. It can't be replaced, it can't be exchanged, it can't be brought about by external circumstances. No matter what, you WILL reject all love while you still secretly hate yourself. There's no route around it, and you can't power your way through it. Without self love, you will sabotage and reject all other love, no matter whom it's from.

If you don't believe you're doing this, then look more closely. Why does it seem like things just never work out for you? Could it be because you sabotage to punish yourself for being unworthy of love?

Worthiness isn't in your actions or even in your thoughts. Worthiness is an inherent part of you, and the sad fact is that until you ACCEPT your worthiness, you will be unable to DISPLAY your worthiness. How can you express or outpicture something that you so adamantly believe yourself to be incapable of?

You are worthy by virtue of the fact that the Divine brought you into being, and the Divine makes NO errors. You have a purpose, or you would not exist at all. You would not even know you didn't exist. Everything exists within the mind of the Divine, and you exist because you are perfect for the Divine's plan for all life and existence. You need no other virtue or value. You are.

To understand your worthiness, you need but two words, a single mantra. "I am."
        This is absolutely what I needed to hear. Honestly I've been sort of pondering/brooding/processing over it ever since you posted it. I knew it was true because it stung right to the heart, and it's one of those things that means more than it appears to at first glance, you know? It also hits more nails on the head than just the topic of self-confidence. Lately (over the last few months) I have reached a pretty downright awful point in life, circumstance-wise at least, and just become tempted to throw in the towel, flip off the world and break away from not only my fiance but other individual(s) who have expressed interest in me. It's true, I often think they're all just insane, and I've been terribly tempted to just throw it all away and seek total and complete solitude. In more ways than I can even begin to explain, this came at the perfect time. It's more than food for thought, it's a slap in the face telling me to snap the hell out of it and I'm glad to have it. Helps clear my head a bit and probably has stopped me from doing something I'd later regret.

I expected that you'd be skilled and it'd be a valuable message, but this was above and beyond my expectations. Can't thank you enough. Let me know if you ever need some energy work done, I owe ya girl.

Comment

This is absolutely what I needed to hear. Honestly I've been sort of pondering/brooding/processing over it ever since you posted it. I knew it was true because it stung right to the heart, and it's one of those things that means more than it appears to at first glance, you know? It also hits more nails on the head than just the topic of self-confidence. Lately (over the last few months) I have reached a pretty downright awful point in life, circumstance-wise at least, and just become tempted to throw in the towel, flip off the world and break away from not only my fiance but other individual(s) who have expressed interest in me. It's true, I often think they're all just insane, and I've been terribly tempted to just throw it all away and seek total and complete solitude. In more ways than I can even begin to explain, this came at the perfect time. It's more than food for thought, it's a slap in the face telling me to snap the hell out of it and I'm glad to have it. Helps clear my head a bit and probably has stopped me from doing something I'd later regret.

I expected that you'd be skilled and it'd be a valuable message, but this was above and beyond my expectations. Can't thank you enough. Let me know if you ever need some energy work done, I owe ya girl.

I only have one thing to say. SP, this is exactly right, and I have been trying to tell her this for 3 years. Thanks a lot and I hope she takes it to heart hearing it from another source.

Comment

I have found that often the recipient gets things out of these that I have no idea are there. I say what I'm told to say--and once in a while it doesn't even make sense, lol. Sometimes it's something like this that seems sort of 'standard' but it comes with a very large amount of attached energy. The energy presence with it was significant, so I had a feeling that you were going to be a little miffed at me for a while. Don't shoot the messenger!

Anyway, it's an honor to be allowed to assist, thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by SPhoenix View Post
              I have found that often the recipient gets things out of these that I have no idea are there. I say what I'm told to say--and once in a while it doesn't even make sense, lol. Sometimes it's something like this that seems sort of 'standard' but it comes with a very large amount of attached energy. The energy presence with it was significant, so I had a feeling that you were going to be a little miffed at me for a while. Don't shoot the messenger!

Anyway, it's an honor to be allowed to assist, thank you.
              LOL, no worries - trust me, I know better than to shoot the messenger! I've been on the other side of that (had people "shoot" me for messages I barely even understood myself) waaaaay too many times. Thanks again.

Comment

I've been a tarot reader in the past. I used the Thoth Deck. I have the 9 of swords tattooed on my forearm. I haven't picked up cards in over 15 years. So can you tell me about my love life?
                Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Anyone offering any readings at the moment?

Comment

Working...
                  X