"The World" Tarot pull and fertility

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"The World" Tarot pull and fertility

HI guys, I feel silly asking this, but I have conundrum. This may be a little TMI, but hear me out if you please.
    I haven't been feeling well the last few months. I've had some assorted weird out of the norm things going on with my body. But no real obvious signs that something is amiss aside from a feeling and little tid bits of oddity.
    For some odd reason I cannot get it out of my head that I might be pregnant and not realize it, since my body cycles don't seem to realize it either. But I cant get it our of my head because I just feel unusual. (no i havent been to a doctor, no insurance so I dont go unless I NEED to, not looking for medical answers here, hehe, just help with card translation).
    anyhow!!! Knowing my guides know more about me then I do, Today I finally got frustrated at feeling like I'm going insane,and I asked my cards outright "am I pregnant and don't know it?"
    as usual I only pulled one card.
    I pulled "The World".
    I researched several meanings, and various symbology of the card, but I would like to hear from someone who knows tarot well.
    What is your opinion on why I pulled this card and its relation to my question? I'm just looking for a little insight on what my guides want me to know.
    note: earlier in the month I asked a similar question, I dont recall the exact words, but I pulled the Chariot.

Re: "The World" Tarot pull and fertility

Well, I don't really know the card answer, but I do feel forced to ask if you've taken one of those cheapo pregnancy tests from the drug store lately?

If you took one a while ago, but not lately, just go do it now. The hormones that they test are mandatory pregnancy hormones, so if it comes up negative months later, the chances that you're pregnant are about as close to nil as you're going to get unless you're dead.

Now, with regards to tarot reading, I will only state this... it's possible to be pregnant with other things besides children. Pregnant with possibilities, pregnant with ideas, pregnant with spiritual lessons... A pregnant pause may be happening in your life before a cycle of immense spiritual growth (which is the way that I would interpret your question followed by that particular card).

I use Voyager more regularly, however, versus the Rider-Waite.

I drew for you, and I got "Death", which is the card of radical and intense change. The ushering out of the old life. All that old junk and stuff is being excised, and it means a time of intense inner searching. Some things may feel "broken" in your life right now, and spiritual connection feels nonexistent. It is a time of catastrophic movement out of a phase of life and into a new phase.

Which, by rights, could mean into parenthood, as the Death card does indicate some degree of travail with the motion. That being said, however; this is definitely not by any means a card I would expect as a "yes" to your question. I could weasel it around to mean yes... but that's what I'd be doing, lol.

Comment

GET A PREGNANCY TEST. Seriously, they're not too expensive but this is not something to skimp on, so just take $20 to the store and get one that's 99% accurate and comes with two of them. Take one right away, just to calm your nerves, and then take the other one after AROUND the time you think your period is late (since you say that your cycles are funky).

The Tarot works in mysterious ways, like proverbs waiting for us to turn to them, so when you're asking something as important as "am I holding life inside of me like the sacred vessel I am?" it's important to use some things that will give you DEFINITE answers.

NOW: I am referencing http://www.ata-tarot.com/resource/cards/ for this, because I am new at the Tarot as well (and this is my favorite source!), so this is really just my gut...

But The World the last of the Major Arcana. Fruition. Ideas realized, the journey ended. The coming together of separate things to make a whole. Are there cherubs on your deck's depiction of The World? There's some duality going on that suggests that something is coming to a close in order to make way for the next leg of your journey.

Which way did it fall?
      No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

It was more of a sudden, "ok, I'm fed up with feeling like this, lets see what my spirits say" type moment.I should know better, but we all have moments of weakness.
        I took a test 4 months ago when these wonky cycles began while ago but came out negative. If was also RIGHT after my Reiki 1 attunement. My body hasn't been the same since.
        Thats why I was so frustrated, because I don't feel well, and wanted to know if there was something going on that was out of the ordinary with my body that simplicity could not tell.
        I certainly hope its not some chaotic change, I cant handle another radical shift in my life thats negative.
        THese fleshly lives are so frustrating, I often wonder why our spirits would want to be one of us.;/

Comment

Originally posted by PoisonTears View Post
          If was also RIGHT after my Reiki 1 attunement. My body hasn't been the same since.
          Well, that explains a lot. Weren't you warned that your first attunement could cause your body to start moving toxins in an attempt to expel them?

What are you eating? Are you taking some chlorella? If not, it is a good idea to do so. It's one of nature's perfect superfoods and it will give you a lot of nutrients that will assist in moving both the physical and energetic 'gunk' out.

And yes, go get a cheapo preg test and put that particular fear to rest once and for all. The chance is about 90% that you're causing yourself these wonky periods with deep stress and fear of facing this issue. Being so deeply conflicted about whether or not you want to be pregnant (and you ARE conflicted, whether you want to be honest with yourself about it or not) is a tremendous stressor and can very easily throw your periods out of whack.

Comment

Originally posted by PoisonTears View Post
            It was more of a sudden, "ok, I'm fed up with feeling like this, lets see what my spirits say" type moment.I should know better, but we all have moments of weakness.
            I took a test 4 months ago when these wonky cycles began while ago but came out negative. If was also RIGHT after my Reiki 1 attunement. My body hasn't been the same since.
            Thats why I was so frustrated, because I don't feel well, and wanted to know if there was something going on that was out of the ordinary with my body that simplicity could not tell.
            I certainly hope its not some chaotic change, I cant handle another radical shift in my life thats negative.
            THese fleshly lives are so frustrating, I often wonder why our spirits would want to be one of us.;/
            I don't know much about tarot, but as to the physical issues you've been having: Fleshy bodies are weird and complicated and sometimes things get a little off. There have been times in my life when I got so worried that I might be pregnant that I actually started exhibiting symptoms of pregnancy, but they were obviously psychosomatic because it's been well over nine months and I don't have so much as a bloated stomach to speak of.
            Anyway, as long as the pregnancy test is negative and you don't show any serious symptoms of physical illness, you're probably just fine I hope your mind is eased soon.

Comment

I know with my reiki attunment it was said that there was a cleansing period. And there was, Which after a dreadfully emotional few days i felt better. I didnt think it could possibly be the cause of this physical mess I've been having for 4 months. If that is the case I wonder if it has to do with the ectopic pregnancy I had a few years ago, that left me scarred in so many ways. Just didn't think something like that could possibly be the reason.
              regardless, I will take a little test to at least lay that to rest. Pray to my spirits for some comfort, and to lift my mood and bring in some positive energy. I need it!

Comment

I've vacillated on posting this, because people tell me that I don't come off to others the way that I intend or hope to.

But I feel that this needs to be said. I apologize ahead of time if this comes off any way besides the loving, genuine, gentle manner in which I mean it.

I feel a deep concern about your issues around pregnancy, and I think that they are causing your physical symptoms. Perhaps the ectopic pregnancy triggered this, or maybe your feelings about the potential father... but you have a decided and deep trauma around pregnancy. Again, I don't know if you want it, fear it, half want/ half fear it... but you definitely need to talk to someone about your pregnancy issues. They desperately need resolution. This stress is absolutely high level enough to manifest itself in your physical health. Until you address it, honestly and with as many tears as you need, you are going to experience both emotional and physical disruptions.

Your level of trauma on this issue is tremendous. You need help, and I'm not saying that in a condescending or cruel way, I am saying it with genuine, sincere, kind words. You need assistance in facing this issue, because it's just too big for you to face alone. I really want to hug you right now and just wrap you up in warmth and safety.

I'm so sorry for what you're going through, and I hope that you at least have a friend you can talk to about it. If nothing else, I'm in NH, too. I can give you my number and you can call me. Worst case, I can listen and share your hurt. Your pain in this is too huge for you to continue to "hoof it" alone.

Comment

So uh...what happened, lady-face?
                  No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

Working...
                  X