X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Things that make you LOL!

Originally posted by MaskedOne View Post
    Nope, you humans came up with him entirely on your own. The rest of the galaxy still isn't sure how or why. Congratulations on bewildering every species monitoring Earth for the next 20 years.
    The space-alien community will naturally want to distance themselves from Trump, but I heard he is the result of a cross-breeding experiment that went horribly wrong.
    Once a man, like the sea I raged;
    Once a woman, like the earth I gave;
    And there is in fact more earth than sea.
    Genesis lyric

Comment

Originally posted by Porpoise View Post
      The space-alien community will naturally want to distance themselves from Trump, but I heard he is the result of a cross-breeding experiment that went horribly wrong.
      Well, yes, they do want to distance themselves from him since I ate the last three species that went into blatant politics but that doesn't mean they're lying. Trump is all on you guys sorry. If you want aliens then look at the staff of various politicians, not the politicians themselves.
      life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

I don't know why this is making me laugh so hard... But I find it hilarious.

FB_IMG_1449898781761.jpg
        �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
        ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
        Sneak Attack
        Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

This popped up on my Facebook front page. Had to share it. FB_IMG_1449938682623.jpg
          You remind me of the babe
          What babe?
          The babe with the power
          What power?
          The Power of voodoo
          Who do?
          You do!
          Do what?
          Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

For those with an inordinate attachment to Capra aegagrus hircus:

Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
              For those with an inordinate attachment to Capra aegagrus hircus:

Awesome! Swedish + goats. Now that's some targeted marketing.
              baah.

Comment

Awesome! Swedish + goats. Now that's some targeted marketing.
                Excellent!
                Genesis lyric

Comment

I love watching the "Box of Lies" segment from Jimmy Fallon's show. This has to be one of my favorites. Followed closely by Jennifer Lawrence and Emma Stone.

�Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                  ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                  Sneak Attack
                  Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

This made me giggle...

Genesis lyric

Comment

baah.

Comment

Pork Sandwich

Last night I saw the the first episode of season 2 of Saving Hope. There was a husband and wife calling each other pork sandwich. I thought it was kind of funny. Hey I think this is the beginning of a new funny trend. Pork sandwich!

Comment

Haha.. love it!

夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

"Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Listen very closely near the end.

Comment

I wonder how CJ will react when she sees this.
                                Cat+not+mine+hope+not+repost_fa1479_4883950.jpg
                                "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Working...
                                X