This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Things that make you LOL!

Snikers behind Thals Back....No idea,might be from Media or from another kid....Maybe from That PBS Downton Abbey(I always see it as downtown abby) but you know sounds vaguely English accent thing...
    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zyc1315KawQ ... gotta hear this ...
      I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them ... John Bernard Books

Indian Chief 'Two Eagles' was asked by a white government official; "You have observed the white man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and his technological advances. You've seen his progress, and the damage he's done."

The Chief nodded in agreement.

The official continued; "Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?"

The Chief stared at the government official for over a minute and then calmly replied.. "When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine Man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex."

Then the chief leaned back and smiled; "Only white man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that."

Comment

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.

Watch the orange kitty at the end. Lol.
        Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Today feels like a day when we need something stupid to laugh at.

Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Joe Santagato on youtube. This guy just cracks me up. It's been a long time since I watched a video and actually laughed out loud but every single one he has does it!

Comment

baah.

Comment

These people crack me up, I didn't realise it was a spoof the first time I saw it, doh!

Landover Baptist Church's, Pastor Deacon Fred, visits Bubba's Farm on the East Perimeter of Freehold, Iowa County to investigate signs of possible pre-Hallo...
                Once a man, like the sea I raged;
                Once a woman, like the earth I gave;
                And there is in fact more earth than sea.
                Genesis lyric

Comment

Contact with Universe People - Heavenly Angels and the Forces of Light. heavenly-angels.org ashtar-sheran.org space-people.org

Enjoy.
                  Last edited by Näre; 10 Dec 2015, 06:19.
                  baah.

Comment

Why are "good" aliens blond and blue eyed? Are redheads with green eyes bad? What about brunettes with brown eyes?
                    What a great site. It is full of iconography, sex and food for plants. It did make me smile at the absurdity.
                    The Dragon sees infinity and those it touches are forced to feel the reality of it.
                    I am his student and his partner. He is my guide and an ominous friend.

Comment

Please tell me that is a parody site,and not some crazy group trying to say everyone is an alien,or a lizard,or as DF has said blond blue eyed super space person.

Looks intently at everybody to see any hint of reptilian nature. Oh no,just looked in the Mirror,and I think I am a reptilian(runs screaming into the night!!!)
                      MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                      NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                      don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                      http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by DragonsFriend View Post
                        Why are "good" aliens blond and blue eyed?
                        Because white.
                        Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Since reptiles exist they must perform a useful function. If we are to save ourselves we must save all...
                          Balance, opposition, accountability and responsibility all come to mind.
                          The Dragon sees infinity and those it touches are forced to feel the reality of it.
                          I am his student and his partner. He is my guide and an ominous friend.

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
                            Please tell me that is a parody site,and not some crazy group trying to say everyone is an alien,or a lizard,or as DF has said blond blue eyed super space person.
                            Of course, everyone isn't an alien. I only allow so many to land at a time and there are very strict rules on what they can do so that pizza production is not impeded by their presence. The last group of aliens to break those rules did make a nice addition to pepperoni pizza though.
                            life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Donald Trump is definitely an alien.

Once a man, like the sea I raged;
                              Once a woman, like the earth I gave;
                              And there is in fact more earth than sea.
                              Genesis lyric

Comment

Nope, you humans came up with him entirely on your own. The rest of the galaxy still isn't sure how or why. Congratulations on bewildering every species monitoring Earth for the next 20 years.
                                life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Working...
                                X