This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Hot Guys Thread

Really? Steve Austin? What's so sexy about him Clive?

Now Chris I can agree with. I'd kinda like to jump into the shower with him.

Comment

Yup, he's pretty damn cute ;D

[quote author=Bjorn link=topic=744.msg22926#msg22926 date=1292529122]

[/quote]

Comment

[quote author=Tiger-Lily link=topic=744.msg23774#msg23774 date=1292885853]
        Really? Steve Austin? What's so sexy about him Clive?

Now Chris I can agree with. I'd kinda like to jump into the shower with him.
        [/quote]

I dunno, I just think he has a handsome, rugged face, and I like beards and shaved heads. Maybe he's kind of a douche, as pro wrestlers tend to be, but I can look past that as long as he doesn't talk or move. I can be very superficial as far as admiring hot guys goes. Doesn't mean I'd hang out or go to bed with them, necessarily...if a guy is pretty but is a jerk or a douche, then I admire him from afar and ignore his personality.

I have trouble making sense sometimes.
        Children love and want to be loved and they very much prefer the joy of accomplishment to the triumph of hateful failure. Do not mistake a child for his symptom.
        -Erik Erikson

Comment

[quote author=Clive link=topic=744.msg23848#msg23848 date=1292909512]
          I dunno, I just think he has a handsome, rugged face, and I like beards and shaved heads. [/quote]

Nope. Sorry. I don't find him phsically attractive in the least. lol.

Comment

[quote author=Tiger-Lily link=topic=744.msg24027#msg24027 date=1292984086]
            Nope. Sorry. I don't find him phsically attractive in the least. lol.
            [/quote]

No apologies necessary. I wasn't looking for anyone's approval.
            Children love and want to be loved and they very much prefer the joy of accomplishment to the triumph of hateful failure. Do not mistake a child for his symptom.
            -Erik Erikson

Comment

[quote author=Clive link=topic=744.msg24034#msg24034 date=1292987072]
              No apologies necessary. I wasn't looking for anyone's approval.
              [/quote]

Hahahaha. Well, it's whatever turns you on. Floats your boat and all that.

Comment

To add another pro wrestler to the list, Adam "Edge" Copeland.
                Cogito ergo sum.

My blog type thing: RaineV1.tumblr.com

Comment

OMG no... Ever since he made out with Vicky Guererro.... *gags*
                  �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                  ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                  Sneak Attack
                  Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Edge? HELL NO. He's got crazy eyes. CRAZY EYES. And I love that we're actually talking wrestling, here. XD

Vicky Guerrero = nast. She and Dolph can stick it.
                    No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them ... John Bernard Books

Indian Chief 'Two Eagles' was asked by a white government official; "You have observed the white man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and his technological advances. You've seen his progress, and the damage he's done."

The Chief nodded in agreement.

The official continued; "Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?"

The Chief stared at the government official for over a minute and then calmly replied.. "When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine Man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex."

Then the chief leaned back and smiled; "Only white man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that."

Comment

Oh dear gods no. Dude, wear underwear under the kilt.
                        Cogito ergo sum.

My blog type thing: RaineV1.tumblr.com

Comment

[quote author=Shadow Dragon link=topic=744.msg24549#msg24549 date=1293164010]
                          [/quote]
                          No! XD It goes against tradition.
                          �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                          ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                          Sneak Attack
                          Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

It's called going commando ...
                            I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them ... John Bernard Books

Indian Chief 'Two Eagles' was asked by a white government official; "You have observed the white man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and his technological advances. You've seen his progress, and the damage he's done."

The Chief nodded in agreement.

The official continued; "Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?"

The Chief stared at the government official for over a minute and then calmly replied.. "When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine Man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex."

Then the chief leaned back and smiled; "Only white man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that."

Comment

Magus, that officially just made my day....ROFL.
                              Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

[quote author=Shadow Dragon link=topic=744.msg24549#msg24549 date=1293164010]
                                [/quote]

*Scottish girl goes into shock, cause you just blasphemed!*

x
                                "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

Working...
                                X