Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An advice

Hello, readers!
    I looked for this forum for a long time. And now, I would like to ask you a question.
    My only friend is about to leave for Canada. So I can only rely upon my paganish religion now.
    The people I talk with cann't understand what I feel from time to time.
    The next few years are going to be hard for me mentally. I follow the rules of the ancient egyptian Gods in order to become a better
    person. But during this period is very hard to keep myself patient.
    I would like you to give me some advices about this, if you can of course. My religion will be the only thing left for me after a couple of weeks.
    Thanks from the begining.
    Gleb.
    "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Re: An advice

Are you asking for information on Kemetic (egyptian) deities?
    Circe

Comment

are you asking about patience? Or egyptian religion? Are there any more specific questions you may have?
      http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
      ~Jim Butcher

Comment

I ask about patience.
        "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

patience is a virtue? I'm not sure what you're asking
          Circe

Comment

I am asking for an advise about how to stay mentally balanced.

Comment

I would focus on making sure you have what you need. Fulfilling your needs as a person is the first step to becoming more balanced. I was always taught as a child that there are many things a person can need, from things like food and water, to things like love, understanding, peace, clarity, etc. In order to find balance, one must meet all of their needs. That way, they can turn outward and focus on other areas of their lives, and they won't feel so empty or out of whack. So, what do you need in your life? What is lacking that you want to obtain? Figure out what that is and you're one step closer to being a more balanced individual.
              If that doesn't make sense please let me know and I can clarify.

Comment

Well, I'm hardly the most qualified person to give advice on balance, but for me it helps to divide life into some broad categories to begin with, things that most everyone needs or really wants -

Physical, Emotional, Mental, Spiritual

These categories can be further divided - Physical needs include food, exercise, and closeness/sexuality. Emotional needs can blend fairly easily into the physical - Some people need their daily exercise or activity to feel balanced, and we all get a little lonely sometimes. Mental needs - well, even the laziest and most unintellectual of us need mental stimulation of some sort. Spiritual needs - some of us need spirituality to feel complete, some of us don't.

So, are you tending to all of these needs? Are you taking care of yourself? Do you have a healthy family and/or social life? Do you find stimulation in daily life? How strong is your spiritual foundation? These are questions that we all need to ask ourselves on a regular basis.
                Children love and want to be loved and they very much prefer the joy of accomplishment to the triumph of hateful failure. Do not mistake a child for his symptom.
                -Erik Erikson

Comment

Thank you very much! I am very thankful to you!

Comment

Working...
                  X