Hand Painted Glassware

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hand Painted Glassware

I'm going to be a vendor at a local Pagan gathering on the 20th of July, but I thought I'd share my crafts here. I started out doing nerdy types of glassware like video games and such, but I'll be expanding into Pagan-themed glasses. I'd love suggestions of designs! So far I plan on doing a fabulous purple dragon, the triple goddess sign (my personal favorite), and a whimsical Wicked Witch wine glass that I'm excited to do that will involve ruby slippers and striped stockings! I was also going to do some pretty pentagrams, celtic knots, the triskele (another favorite), and some phrases like, "So mote it be," and, "Blessed Be." It's my first time being a vendor so if anyone has any tips on that, too, I'd love to hear. My Etsy shop is called Like A Nerd Glassware, but I haven't completed any Pagan items yet. I'm deciding if I'll make a separate shop for Pagan items if I find them to be desired. I'm also studying Buddhism, so I might include Om symbols and the like.

Thanks!

Re: Hand Painted Glassware

Post some pictures in the PF portfolios section. I'd love to see your work!

(I have an Etsy shop as well...)
    Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Working...
    X