I think my spirit guide is trying to contact me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think my spirit guide is trying to contact me

I keep having dreams about one or more white cats. Sometimes they attack me, sometimes they're friendly. Usually in my dreams, half or most of them attack me, the rest are friendly. I've also had a dream with a white dog in it I think, or a dog that turned into a girl with a white dress (although the night I had that dream I asked myself what one of my old dogs that died was thinking about me)
    What one believes in is infinitely more important than WHO they believe in.

Re: I think my spirit guide is trying to contact me

I'm not very knowledgeable on spirit guides, but have you been thinking about dogs or cats outside or spirituality lately? I believe it's always best to check the "mundane" before moving onto the spiritual side of things.

Comment

The dreams usually come when I'm not thinking of dogs or cats. I mostly think about MLP, creepypastas, and stuff that goes on in my life and usually only thing of dogs when I'm about to visit my mom or I'm talking to her (since she owns a few dogs), and barely think of cats. I think a lot more about foxes though, since I kinda want a fennec fox, but can probably never afford one or care for one.
      What one believes in is infinitely more important than WHO they believe in.

Comment

In my experience, so take from it what you will, is that it probably is not a spirit guide (s). For each of my guides it was not just dreams they appeared in but in every facet of my life. For instance Heron is one of my guides and when it came into my life I found myself seeing it everywhere. Rivers I had never noticed them in suddenly where filled with them. Magazine inserts, news shows, emails, all sorts of things suddenly coming into my life where they played a significant role and were forced into my psychic. Even an overwhelming urge or desire to read up on them or do net searches on them simply to have it driven even deeper.

Now to contradict myself a bit I do associate things in white with Spirit's influence. So it is possible that Spirit, ones god / goddess, etc may be trying to get your attention. The color white saying pay extra attention to what the creature is doing or how it interacts with what is going on. In those instances I find for me it's not the animal but it's actions or interactions that are the important aspect.

Yet I would caution that many times a dream is simply a dream and holds no spiritual meaning. As such the symbology is driven by the dreamers own mindscap and what each item means to them. That's what makes dreams so difficult to read.
        I'm Only Responsible For What I Say Not For What Or How You Understand!

Comment

Cats are associated with Kemetic religion. They are considered as those who defend. Perhaps, it was their way to keep you away of something.
          Once I had a dream about dead chickens who were eager to kill me in a market. So, dreams can either tell you visions, give you advises or aware you about something.
          "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

I'm going to press the mundane thing as well. I often have very vivid, memorable dreams. Often with recurring settings. Even though I see these settings often and can remember them to great detail, they've never shown up anywhere else and so I feel they have no significance outside of being something my mind created for whatever reason.
            I'm not saying that these dreams are necessarily mundane, simply cautioning that repetition does not necessarily signify spiritual. Hell, if it did, I'd have zombies as spirit guides, because, gods know, I dream about those at -least- once a week.
            My Tumblr
            My Webcomic
            My Twitter

Comment

Working...
            X