Some help?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some help?

I can feel something just out of reach, sometimes it's comforting, sometimes urgent. I already know Yahweh is keeping an eye on me but I honestly don't like him much and he doesn't claim responsibility for these just out of reach feelings I have. Any suggestions on how I might identify the source of these feelings? I don't know for certain if they're Olympian/Roman deities but I've had a lifelong fascination with Greco-Roman and Carthaginian history so I figure that might be a hint.

Re: Some help?

Just ask Them. In my experience the vast majority of Olympians don't care very much for games. If They have something to say They'll just say it. Or you could just sit around and pray to the "Unknown God" until They decide to reveal Their true identity.

Comment

I agree a bit with Claude. But I also think that there might be a God who's character and personality are similar to yours. Also a God can keep an eye on you because of your deeds.
      Try to think about it.
      "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by DavidMK View Post
        I can feel something just out of reach, sometimes it's comforting, sometimes urgent. I already know Yahweh is keeping an eye on me but I honestly don't like him much and he doesn't claim responsibility for these just out of reach feelings I have. Any suggestions on how I might identify the source of these feelings? I don't know for certain if they're Olympian/Roman deities but I've had a lifelong fascination with Greco-Roman and Carthaginian history so I figure that might be a hint.
        If I recall correctly Carthaginian's are neither Roman nor Greek so that is another god / goddess group to consider.

As far as the feelings I'd suggest you look at what is going on in your life when you get these sensations. I personally think many times we can identify a god / goddess who is looking over us by what is ongoing when it happens. If the situations are the same each time then you can narrow it down potentially. If vastly different on the surface you may have to look deeper within and be truthful to yourself to recognize the commonality that ties it all together.

Not to rule out a god / goddess but one also has to look at their own ethics and morality to see if those feelings or sensations are their own conscious acting upon them from a subliminal level. I think many times our own conscious is our best guide but we try to ignore it or equate it to some external force that watches and influences us as many no longer listen to themselves.
        I'm Only Responsible For What I Say Not For What Or How You Understand!

Comment

Working...
        X