Weird dream last night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weird dream last night

I've been having a series of terrible dreams for the past week and half regarding my boyfriend abandoning me. They have been making feel kind of depressed. However, our relationship is quite healthy and I started to realize that my nightmares may come from my own personal insecurities. Anyways, Last night, while laying in bed before falling asleep. I decided to vent and pray to the Divine feminine (Goddess) to protect me from nightmares and to help with my self confidence. As a result I ended up having a very bizarre dream. I'm foggy on some of the details but here are some:

I was with my boyfriend and his brother and his girlfriend and we were having a great time. We were at some kind of amusement park and swimming pool and just having a good time. However there were these highly disturbing entities in my dream. From what I remember they were about 5' tall alienish seahorse things with zebra stripes. I don't know what influenced their appearance in my dream but they were very scary but also very calm. They just floated around slowly, occasionally following me. When I looked at them for too long a burst of blinding fear enveloped me. I don't understand their purpose in my dream. Are there names for entities like this that enter peoples dream? Is there a reason why they may have been in my dream? If so, do they serve a purpose?

Re: Weird dream last night

I read somewhere, long ago, that to help figure out a dream, put yourself in the role of others in it. If you were one of those alienish things, what would YOU be thinking, IOW.
    sigpic
    Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

I'm not exactly brilliant at this, but I would say that those entities represent the insecurity in yourself that you discovered. I'm not sure their appearance is really relevant, since you said you know what influenced them, but I would say their existence is a personification of that insecure feeling you have about losing your boyfriend. Maybe your mind is trying to tell you that you are afraid to face that fear, because when you looked at it you felt very afraid.

Comment

Did I say I knew what influenced their appearance on my post? I meant to say that I wasn't sure what influenced their appearance. The fear that I felt didn't feel like it had anything to do with my boyfriend. Is it still somehow associated though?

Comment

Working...
        X