Men Torment Korean Woman in Nightclub

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Men Torment Korean Woman in Nightclub

"The video is only 78 seconds long, barely enough to establish the nationalities of the two young club-goers in the frame and the third holding the camera. B...

Basically, two English-speaking men in Korea (Assuming South) record a video on a Nightclub with a Korean woman. It starts out a bit sexualized, and then they begin to harass her; sticking a finger in her nose, making her eat her own booger... And then pulling back her lips and sneering at the color of her teeth. Calling her teeth "rancid" and asking why she does not get surgery like the rest of the Korean women.

I just wish an apocalypse would destroy humanity already xD

Re: Men Torment Korean Woman in Nightclub

Club-hopping arse biscuits are no standard by which to judge a species.

Comment

Originally posted by Luce View Post
      Club-hopping arse biscuits are no standard by which to judge a species.
      ^This. Just because some people are disgusting, doesn't mean they all are.

Comment

Shitty people tend to clump together. I would say, or at least would like to think, that the majority of people you meet on the street are decent enough to know better than this.

Comment

How awful. I don't understand what it is that makes some people de-value others so much.
          sigpic
          Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

I saw the proper video, and while not surprised, (people are horrible,) I found the whole thing disgusting.
            http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
            ~Jim Butcher

Comment

As someone who lives in a major global tourist destination, I can tell you that unfortunately, sometimes the worst people come visit. I guess the particular color of awful depends on where you are, but it happens. Here it's pretty much the "Get wasted and party and treat the city like it's trash and no one actually lives here, because it's cheap and has a lot of clubs" crowd, though I imagine other places get a lot more sexualization of local women. We do get a bit of it here too, but I've learned to avoid certain areas like the plague (Oranienburgerstrasse....NO). In my 8 years here, I've heard guys talk about me in English loudly, and I've often been tempted to turn around and say "You DO realize that most people who live here can understand you, right?" It hasn't happened to me in a long time, mostly because I don't go to many places where tourists are.

Luckily, I've never seen anything this awful, but it doesn't surprise me at all. Some people are just on their worst behavior when they go on vacation, and some people are awful to begin with. Most people respect the locals, but some people need to learn to do so, or stay home.

Comment

Shore areas in NJ always had troubles with the summer people, too. Guess it happens everywhere.
                sigpic
                Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Yep. I think if you live anywhere with tourists, you'll get the worst of people on a regular basis.

Comment

Originally posted by DanieMarie View Post
                    As someone who lives in a major global tourist destination, I can tell you that unfortunately, sometimes the worst people come visit. I guess the particular color of awful depends on where you are, but it happens. Here it's pretty much the "Get wasted and party and treat the city like it's trash and no one actually lives here, because it's cheap and has a lot of clubs" crowd, though I imagine other places get a lot more sexualization of local women. We do get a bit of it here too, but I've learned to avoid certain areas like the plague (Oranienburgerstrasse....NO). In my 8 years here, I've heard guys talk about me in English loudly, and I've often been tempted to turn around and say "You DO realize that most people who live here can understand you, right?" It hasn't happened to me in a long time, mostly because I don't go to many places where tourists are.

Luckily, I've never seen anything this awful, but it doesn't surprise me at all. Some people are just on their worst behavior when they go on vacation, and some people are awful to begin with. Most people respect the locals, but some people need to learn to do so, or stay home.

I think this is sort of funny, because the Worst Tourist Experience Ever that I've had involved German guys!
                    Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                    sigpic

Comment

Go to any college town on a weekend. This has nothing to do with tourists. This has to do with both men and women getting shit faced drunk and not having two decent brains cells to rub between them.
                      Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by thalassa View Post
                        I think this is sort of funny, because the Worst Tourist Experience Ever that I've had involved German guys!
                        Probably. I've encountered some fairly awful bachelor parties coming into Berlin from outside of the city. Guys from small towns in Saxony and Brandenburg that want to party in the Big City. Totally horrible. A Deutsche Bahn ticket controller had to threaten some guys once, because they wouldn't leave me and my friend alone.

Comment

Working...
                        X