The 2 sides of the coin associate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The 2 sides of the coin associate

Recently I have started communicating with a person which is the opposite of my character. Though, we both have some things in common. We both chose the good (and not the dark) road of living. It's like the dark and good side of a person finding a common language and influence each other. It's hard for me to understand it on the other hand. Approximately the same abilities, but the characters are opposite. It's a little strange . It's hard to communicate with him, but when I find the right words - it is possible. After the teacher gave us a "B" on a test, he told me that he is not going to work with me again. After some weeks (recently), he said the next phrase: "On the next project, I am going to choose the subject." I recalled that he didn't want to work with me and asked for the reason of his change of mind. He answered: "I was not certain about that".

"Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Re: The 2 sides of the coin associate

He sounds like a snob to me. I can't deal with those types.
    White and Red 'till I'm cold and dead.
    sigpic
    In Days of yore,
    From Britain's shore
    Wolfe the dauntless hero came
    And planted firm Britannia's flag
    On Canada's fair domain.
    Here may it wave,
    Our boast, our pride
    And joined in love together,
    The thistle, shamrock, rose entwined,
    The Maple Leaf Forever.

Comment

As weird as it is, some people can have a random change of heart, even if they don't understand it themselves. Its kinda like the phrase "opposites attract".

Obviously not knowing everything that went on with the test and projects, but maybe a part of his brain made the connection of "Hey, it's better to work with someone who I can get a solid B with and we'll both do the work....or I can be stuck with someone who's going to be completely useless and make us both fail". Like I said-really don't know the whole details.
      Always taking art commissions, especially for fantasy and pagan related artwork
      Featured on Deviantart, Storenvy, Facebook, and Cafepress
      sigpic

Comment

....I'm with Doc, the guy sounds conceited, though I am glad you are getting along with them.

Also I didn't realize half of your post was even there for a bit lol, its in black, on black.

I hope your communications continue to go well.
        hey look, I have a book! And look I have a second one too!

Comment

I can tell what he's probably going to do. He's going to pick the subject, hang out with you to get it done, but. He's going to criticize everything you do and end up doing it himself, which sounds good because you wont have to do anything, but that doesn't help you in the long run. He's just going to be a big headache in my opinion, do the project yourself work your ass off and get a better mark then him, that might make him a little more humble.
          sigpic
          In Days of yore,
          From Britain's shore
          On Canada's fair domain.
          Here may it wave,
          Our boast, our pride
          The Maple Leaf Forever.

Comment

Thanks.
            Malflick- The "black on black" was a mistake- it looked fine when I was writing the post. Mark the black side of the post and you will see the rest of the post.
            Yorin- Absolutely agree. But sometimes, I don't understand his was of acting.
            Doc- He and I are not English- speakers from birth, our project was written in English. I shall be stuck with him for a lomg time, because he is the best partner for me from all of the other students. He is not perfect, neither I am. At least, he doesomething during the project. Many other students just argue and make each other troubles.
            Last edited by Gleb; 20 Jul 2013, 11:20.
            "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Oh I see, so its an arranged kinda thing. Well that sucks, hope you two can work together well then.
              Last edited by Doc_Holliday; 20 Jul 2013, 11:24.
              sigpic
              In Days of yore,
              From Britain's shore
              On Canada's fair domain.
              Here may it wave,
              Our boast, our pride
              The Maple Leaf Forever.

Comment

*shrugs* I honestly stopped trying to understand people's actions, especially in school situations. Its usually not worth the headache to me.
                Always taking art commissions, especially for fantasy and pagan related artwork
                Featured on Deviantart, Storenvy, Facebook, and Cafepress
                sigpic

Comment

Every people are different in nature, thoughts but still you can be good with each other. The only thing is that you should have comfortable zone with each other. Hope your communication goes well.

Comment

Working...
                  X