Clear All

Re: Whatcha Watchin'?

"bessie" with queen latifah,on hbo,love this movie and the blues

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

I just finished watching 'You', a series on Netflix. It's about a guy who is stalking a girl because he likes her and then loves her. Of course bad things happen. I'm not going to spoil too much, but it was very captivating and creepy.

Comment

Originally posted by Eleanor View Post
        I just finished watching 'You', a series on Netflix. It's about a guy who is stalking a girl because he likes her and then loves her. Of course bad things happen. I'm not going to spoil too much, but it was very captivating and creepy.
        I saw the first season of You. My female co-worker at my job recommend to see the show it's good.

Comment

watching "deadpool" 2 great watch.

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

https://www.adultswim.com/videos/squ...chalky-trouble Squidbillies
            Last edited by Austin.Apollo; 25 Feb 2019, 18:44.
            whatcha listening to thread is my playlist for today music i mean

Comment

Saw Captain Marvel today. Do recommend.
              �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
              ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
              Sneak Attack
              Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Originally posted by Juniper View Post
                Saw Captain Marvel today. Do recommend.
                Nice! I'm so looking forward to going to see that with my mom on the 19th when we both give up the smokes!

I'm about to watch the latest episode of Family Guy, then try to hit the sack; 12:14 AM here; I've been awake since late afternoon day before yesterday.

--Sollomyn

Comment

Did any of you watch the documentary Leaving Neverland? I just finished watching it yesterday. I had to watch in 20 minute increments. It's such a confronting documentary on so many levels. I absolutely loved MJ as a kid. I remember saying to mum that when I grew up, I wanted to marry Michael Jackson or Kylie Minogue. I had always hoped that the stories about him weren't true. But after watching this, I don't know. So much of what these two men say ring true for me as well. Sometimes people are just out for money yes, but sometimes we don't see because we don't wish to see. It's yet another example of the mix of good and evil in all of us. The brighter the light, the darker the shadow maybe.

Comment

Originally posted by Azvanna View Post
                    Did any of you watch the documentary Leaving Neverland? I just finished watching it yesterday. I had to watch in 20 minute increments. It's such a confronting documentary on so many levels. I absolutely loved MJ as a kid. I remember saying to mum that when I grew up, I wanted to marry Michael Jackson or Kylie Minogue. I had always hoped that the stories about him weren't true. But after watching this, I don't know. So much of what these two men say ring true for me as well. Sometimes people are just out for money yes, but sometimes we don't see because we don't wish to see. It's yet another example of the mix of good and evil in all of us. The brighter the light, the darker the shadow maybe.
                    No and I definitely don't want to start again this endless debate that last about by 20 pages ago.

Comment

Nope. Michael Jackson was before my time; I never really looked into it or cared much to either.

Comment

I didn't watch it as it lasts for 4 hours I can spend on other things then the eternal discussion on whether Michael is guilty or not. This does feel a lot like they're trying to get money out of it. I also think it's unfair, since Michael can't defend himself.
                        What matters most to me is that he was a great artist and I like his music and performances. That's what we should remember of him.

Comment

american gods now on starz

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

The boys are watching brooklyn 99, so that's what I'm watching with them. With my spouse I'm watching The Magicians.
                            ~Rudyard Kipling, The Cat Who Walks By Himself

Comment

Barney & Friends; season episode 14.

Ironically; purely coincidentally, the title is "Our Earth, Our Home". Always weirds me out a little when I'm thinking about a topic, and then later that topic just pops up randomly on a screen somewhere haha.
                              Last edited by Sollomyn; 14 Mar 2019, 23:29.

Comment

I've been on another Call the Midwives kick. It's one of the four series that I constantly circle back to. Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, and Bones being the other three.
                                We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
                                It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
                                Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
                                -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Comment

Working...
                                X