X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whatcha Watchin'?

Originally posted by thalassa View Post
    Serenity

...I'm not sure if I like it or not (I just finished watching Firefly).

It could be good, but...I dunno, its not as good as it could be, if it weren't trying so hard to be *different*.

Must be the Joss Whedon effect.
    Serenity was a fan based driven (encouraged?) project to tie up the loose ends that the show Firefly left because it got cancelled so early. Out of the 13 episodes filmed for Firefly, only 11 were aired. I'm just glad that they were able to keep the entire firefly cast together for the movie. It's a real shame that the show didn't make it longer, but on the flip side, I wouldn't want to see it being brought back because now, either.
    �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
    ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
    Sneak Attack
    Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Fringe, third season.

I'm an addict. After this last disc, I'll go into withdraw.
      Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

BBC Sherlock.

Mostly art.

Comment

Being Human (US) just started it after finishing the UK version. so far. I'm irritated.

UK: Vamps have no reflection
          US: He's checking himself out in the mirror

however I know the US actors better, its interesting seeing Doomsday(Smallville) and Jimmy Olsen(Superman returns) team up against Lucifer(Supernatural), and when you put it that way, its mildly amusing... but I still am starting to find it insulting to the UK version.
          "Sometimes bad things happen, and theres nothing you can do about it, so why worry?" ~ Timon

Comment

Suicide Room - Hugely triggering depression wise, but it's so beautifully sad, and the piece at the very beginning is stunning. It's Polish, but there are English subs on Youtube.
            "Otwarty świat; rany zamknięte."
            - Open world; Wounds closed.

Comment

Warehouse 13 is back on tonight(A fave) and Defiance..I have watched the first two episodes,it started out a little slocky but the second one picked the pace up a bit. I hate new shows because if I get into them and then they get canned it pisses me off. This one has been heavily advertised and they also put out a game at the same time. We will see what we will see for this one. I am a warehouse13 fan and am glad to see this one back.

I was thinking perhaps we could ask people to post a list top to bottom of their favorite shows.

Mine is.

1 Sons of anarchy
              2 Psych
              3 warehouse13
              4 Vegas(the new one set in the 60's)
              5 White collar
              6 Burn Notice
              7 Castle
              8 Elementary(the new Sherlock Holmes thing)
              9 CSI(both Vegas and NY) don't care for the Miami one
              10 Defiance(this one is pending)I swear if they cancel it I am going to stop watching any new shows.
              MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
              NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
              don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
              http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

something interesting!! lmao

Comment

I watched contraband earlier. That kinda how my week felt, stress level wise.
                  �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                  ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                  Sneak Attack
                  Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Some sort of stand up comedy that I really don't find that funny...
                    We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
                    It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
                    Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
                    -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Comment

Halo 4

>_>
                      No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

The news and a video about sexism in the advertising of toys.

Comment

Food network. I offered to cook for tomorrow (I'm actually surprised they're letting me) and my parents are insistent that I make stir fry. Of course my mom throws one of those spice packet things from the supermarket that tells you to dump it in with chicken and veggies. Not at all what I had in mind when I offered to cook and I'm leery about using it since I dunno what's in it.
                          Circe

Comment

The Bridge.

Comment

not sure which thread to post in... so: http://www.paganforum.com/showthread...996#post111996
                              "Don't ever miss a good opportunity to shut up." - Harvey Davis "Gramps"

Comment

Easy A.

Funny stuff.
                                ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
                                Seen the desert and the birds
                                You cut your hair short
                                Like a shush to an insult
                                The world had been yelling
                                Since the day you were born
                                Revolting with anger
                                While it smiled like it was cute
                                That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment