Page 101 of 168 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1671

Thread: Whatcha Watchin'?

Jun 2013
    Religion
    Northern Tradition Shaminist Demonolator. Or something along those lines...

Re: Whatcha Watchin'?

Quote Originally Posted by Azvanna View Post
    Thank you! Will check those out. We saw the shorts for Defiance during Continuum. I really want to watch it, but it looks too scary for me!
    I liked the first season of Defiance (though it's the only season I've watched) but it does take a few episodes to get into it.

I love Continuum, but I think I'm a season behind? I'm up to the last few episodes of Season 3 I think.

Other good sci-fi's... hmm I loved Firefly (pity there's only one season, but it's AWESOME). Farscape was good (it's quite old now, but it was good). I loved Battlestar Gallactica, though I'll warn you there's lots of sex and violence. Stargate SG-1 and Sliders were always favourites of mine (can you tell I'm into '90-'00s Sci Fi? lol).

I haven't watched a lot of modern sci-fi (we don't have any pay TV channels) but I liked Almost Human (it only got one season... but KARL URBAN). I also love Sleepy Hollow, which is a bit more fantasy than sci-fi but worth a look if you don't mind the good vs evil (demons et al) theme. Ummm... Warehouse 13 was fun for about five minutes but I've not watched any of the latest seasons so I don't know how silly it's gotten. Oh oh... we're about 5-6 episodes into Stitchers... it's a bit corny but it's fun so far. Does The Flash count as sci-fi? It's also fun.

Yeah... sci-fi is pretty much all I watch on telly. Aside from Person of Interest and Ink Master lol.

Oct 2010
    Religion
    stregheria

I love Person of interest,BUT there is talk of it being cancelled(Sad Face)
    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

http://www.paganforum.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=186&dateline=1330020104

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

Jun 2013
    Religion
    Northern Tradition Shaminist Demonolator. Or something along those lines...

Quote Originally Posted by anunitu View Post
    I love Person of interest,BUT there is talk of it being cancelled(Sad Face)
    OH NOES!

If they cancel it right off the back of the cliffhanger last season, I will be very, very sad. But they have kind of written themselves into a giant plot hole. I've been wondering how they were going to get back from the latest development.

Oct 2010
    Religion
    stregheria

Supposed to return BUT with fewer Episodes . And yeh they did kind of box themselves in..at times they do that trying to up the viewership with major stuff.
    No lie,one program I watched years ago was declining in the ratings,so the female char had her neckline go down,and as the ratings started to go back so,so did her neckline. Do not remember the name of the program,but was back in the 80's

Oct 2010
    Religion
    Militant Atheist. The Satanic Temple.

Wicker Park. Guilty pleasure.
    No one tells the wind which way to blow.

This is for you, heathens!

Oct 2005
    Religion
    relational theophysis and bioregional witchery
    Phrase
    *a little bad taste is like a nice dash of paprika*

Totally excited about this new documentary series i found called "how we got to now" (i think its pbs)... Learn how cholera lead to the bikinia, how inuit fish storage methods led to the election of Reagan, and more. Its pretty fabulous (and I finally found someone whose brain appears to work like mine...whoever wrote this).
    “You have never answered but you did not need to. If I stand at the ocean I can hear you with your thousand voices. Sometimes you shout, hilarious laughter that taunts all questions. Other nights you are silent as death, a mirror in which the stars show themselves. Then I think you want to tell me something, but you never do. Of course I know I have written letters to no-one. But what if I find a trident tomorrow?" ~~Letters to Poseidon, Cees Nooteboom

“We still carry this primal relationship to the Earth within our consciousness, even if we have long forgotten it. It is a primal recognition of the wonder, beauty, and divine nature of the Earth. It is a felt reverence for all that exists. Once we bring this foundational quality into our consciousness, we will be able to respond to our present man-made crisis from a place of balance, in which our actions will be grounded in an attitude of respect for all of life. This is the nature of real sustainability.”
    ~~Llewellyn Vaughan-Lee

"We are the offspring of history, and must establish our own paths in this most diverse and interesting of conceivable universes--one indifferent to our suffering, and therefore offering us maximal freedom to thrive, or to fail, in our own chosen way."
    ~~Stephen Jay Gould, Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of History

"Humans are not rational creatures. Now, logic and rationality are very helpful tools, but there’s also a place for embracing our subjectivity and thinking symbolically. Sometimes what our so-called higher thinking can’t or won’t see, our older, more primitive intuition will." John Beckett

Pagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible

Dec 2010
    Religion
    Northern Tradition

I just finished watching Age of Ultron, and have moved from there to Dark Matter.

Oct 2010
    Religion
    stregheria

Found it online thal...I remember also something like this from a way way back,Named "Connections". Loved that program them.

May 2012
    Religion
    Heathen

I just finished Narcos on Netflix. Great show