• Show
Clear All

Re: Whatcha Watchin'?

nothing...I'm at work and don't have a tv at home

Comment

Originally posted by SCoyote View Post
      nothing...I'm at work and don't have a tv at home
      There are times when that sounds like paradise. Then I remember that without the television, I cannot play Mass Effect.

Comment

How I Met Your Mother.... I'm really waiting for Celebrity Big Brother but shhhh, don't tell anyone.
        http://thefeministpagan.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

I have no idea what mass effect is lol.

We used to have a tv, oh about 10 years ago but I'm never really home or inside enough to watch much tv, and when I am I'm usually in the kitchen with my garden stuff, or in the greenhouse or playing with the animals. my mate watches some tv stuff, but he downloads everything to his computer, and so it just sat there, months at a time, not being turned on. Eventually we said "Why are paying for cable? Why do we even have this thing?" and so to the curb it went for someone else to pick up and use/scrap anyway way they wanted to.

Comment

Mass Effect is a Sci-fi video game. The technology that allows FTL travel in the ME universe is called 'mass effect,' hence the name. The story is exceptional and the character development is quite good. Lots of cool dialogue and also a lot of action. The game is available on PC, X-Box, and Playstation 3. I have the Playstation 3.

Comment

Totally addicted to Once Upon a Time

Comment

Just watched The Woman in Black last night. Actually really liked it. Also watched Our Idiot Brother and really liked it.

Yay Redbox?
                It's a really, really cool thing, to be able to show people that you can be yourself, and you should be proud of yourself, and you should own who you are and what you're about, and never make apologies for it.
                -Adam Lambert

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

Comment

Just saw Taken 2. Really, it was more like Taken, the extended version. Good action, mild story.

Comment

Putting up with rubbish that family member has put on TV, but thinking about Grimm <3
                    ~J

"The very young do not always do as they are told."

Comment

Ghost Hunters on the SyFy channel.
                      -Jessica [aka Whitewolf]

Comment

The simpsons halloween collection. ^^

Comment

Face off on SyFy
                          -Jessica [aka Whitewolf]

Comment

Stl news channel 5! Woooo.

Comment

Serenity

...I'm not sure if I like it or not (I just finished watching Firefly).

It could be good, but...I dunno, its not as good as it could be, if it weren't trying so hard to be *different*.

Must be the Joss Whedon effect.
                              Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                              sigpic

Comment

Joss Whedon is a god, and I loved the series -- have it on DVD.

- - - Updated - - -

My middle child started it and now the whole family is addicted to the Food Network show Chopped. We all sit here watching it and sounding like food experts, "He didn't transform that ingredient very well ...."

"No, no, you're not thinking; you're just being logical." -- Niels Bohr

Comment

Working...
                                X