X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whatcha Watchin'?

Originally posted by thalassa View Post
    He is amazing...my kids are on a home learning plan of US history as told by Ken Burns documentarie---considring they are almost 7 and 8.5 (chickadee's new method of articulating her age), I think they are ahead of the power curve.
    I love Ken Burns. I think Prohibition is my favourite right now, but The Dust Bowl scared the pants off of me, lol.
    She is like a cat in the dark and then she is the darkness. ~~(=^._.^)

I got my war paint on and I'm off to go passive-aggressive all over these socially awkward man-witches. :XD:

Comment

"Zoo", on Netflix. I like the concept of it (animals around the globe get fed up with humans strutting about thinking they are superior and decide to fight back), but I'm a bit less interested in it now that I've discovered that it's based off a book by James Patterson. I'm not a fan of his writing, so ... But I'll give it a try.

Comment

Sort of binge watching (I'll be an eternal noob when it comes to watching series, this has only four 30 min long episodes online and still I'd call it 'binge watching' :P) a Swedish reportage program on religious sects. Sad, but fascinating. And I think the reporter Anna Lindman might be one of my favourite Swedish tv people.
        baah.

Comment

Finding Neverland and then caught up on Project Runway

Comment

"Skin Trade". I doubt it's going to be a great movie, especially since Dolph Lundgren is the biggest name in the cast, but it also has Tony Jaa in it. And his muay thai stylings are pretty damn amazing.

Comment

Sex and Drugs and Rock & Roll

Comment

FaceOff on SyFy

Comment

The House on Haunted Hill, original, with Vincent Price. It's so cheesy, but it scared the stuffin' out of me as a kid.

Next up is The Haunting of Hill House, original version. This one terrified me as a kid, and it has held up over time.
                  Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Just started watching Kuroshitsuji. Already watched the first 4 episodes. 20 left. But I'll continue tomorrow. It's late.
                    "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

A documentary about Hare Krishna. (One that I have already seen but nevermind.)
                      baah.

Comment

"Xmoor". Supposedly it's based off of the searches for the cryptid that supposedly stalks the fields of Exmoor in Devon and Somerset. It's gotten some pretty bad reviews but hey, I like watching bad horror movies.

Comment

Sons of Anarchy marathon continues

Comment

I watched an Anderson Cooper special on CNN about teenagers and their social media stuff. It was very disheartening - at age 13 they're talking about nude pics and breakups. Parents are pretty unaware. At 13, I didn't even have an extension phone in my room yet. I was allowed to talk to friends on the phone, but someone could always kinda overhear. I had crushes on boys but holding hands or sneaking a kiss was a big deal. These kids are much less free thinkers, and so very conformist. Sad.
                            sigpic
                            Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

While in the health popo (aka the hospital) I had satellite tv. I watched the following:
                              Jurassic Park(twice because I was drugged out of my mind
                              Jurassic Park 3 (I don't know why they didn't show 2)
                              League of Extraordinary Gentlemen
                              Rundown
                              The Notebook
                              Transformers 3 (I think) in Spanish.
                              Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Oh. I should add now that I'm home and in bed all week (except to walk around the block I guess)
                                I've begun. It has started. Cue the Carmina Burana musak.

The Walking Dead. Season 1 episode 1.
                                I'm going full zombie for the week.

Full.
                                Zombie.
                                Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Working...
                                X